No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure that the Brady hate can be linked to the WWCAW. The Lebron hate can be linked to the fact that he is a certified douche.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wiz hate can be linked to STFU.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• weak

Revise and resubmit.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          I'm sure that the Brady hate can be linked to the WWCAW. The Lebron hate can be linked to the fact that he is a certified douche.
          In the case of Brady it's more BDS than WWCAW. In Lebron's case, it's because he's a certified douche.

Comment

• In your case it's more of a case of STFU.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hot damn. THE_WIZARD_ is really making some sense today.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 1. Lebron James is in the conversation for greatest player ever. He is a decent enough guy off the court. My only criticism of LeBron James is his franchise hopping, he never really played on a team that was built organically. Lebron as the GM is an iffy proposition.

2. Kareem is the forgotten superstar. The guy was just amazing.

3. Brady was great, but all of the Michigan fan devotion to him is kind of funny. They were all Drew Henson fans back in the day. Any fandom of Tom Brady is retroactive.

4. Talent - Don't confuse Lion fans in this nonsense, it was great to see Lion great Matthew Stafford steal the Buccaneer's soul last year.

Comment

• Kareem is definitely underrated.

Comment

• ...hell of a pilot as well...
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

3. Brady was great, but all of the Michigan fan devotion to him is kind of funny. They were all Drew Henson fans back in the day. Any fandom of Tom Brady is retroactive.

4. Talent - Don't confuse Lion fans in this nonsense, it was great to see Lion great Matthew Stafford steal the Buccaneer's soul last year.
                      Point 3 is 100% nonsense based on an erroneous national media narrative. I personally, and any of my Michigan fan friends, favored Brady over Henson. Especially in 1999 when Carr basically lost us the MSU game by keeping Henson in too long.

Morons in the media would have you believe that Brady couldn’t nail down the starting job at Michigan. The fact is he started all 25 games in his last two seasons and went 20-5. He was a team captain and great leader with legendary comeback wins at Penn State and Alabama in the Orange Bowl.

Re #4: Ah yes. How could I forget the billboards up and down the freeway cheering on Matt Stafford in the 2021 playoffs. That fan base is so emotionally bankrupt that they have to root for another team in their own conference to get a sense of what actual success looks like. And as I’ve said before, Stafford OWNS Brady. He’s his daddy. Christ, Lions fans are the worst. The only fan base in the NFL that can look at the Browns and only dream of that level of success.

Comment

• Henson was the local messiah with so much hype, everyone wanted to see him (including me). Brady got plenty of playing time though, was a Captain and that Orange Bowl win still is the best Bowl win since. ​

Comment

• I don't see how my contempt for LBJ somehow winds its way thru some envy of where he's from, and then ends up with a "foolish" admiration of Brady.

I'd hate LaBron if he was from Guam. I'd hate him if he was from Kalamazoo. I don't like the guy. He's done absolutely nothing whatsoever to earn respect or admiration from me. (I'm sure that would break his heart!) From his arrogant pomposity, to his refusal to acknowledge that China regularly violates human rights.

He preaches about the evils of racism and police brutality, but won't accept the fact that one of his biggest sources of money regularly imprisons and tortures political prisoners.

He's a hypocrite, supported by big money.

F- him.,,, and whatever bean farm he grew up on.

I'll admit that my admiration of Brady was enhanced during the time that Michigan football was in the crapper. So what? I wanted to be able to root for someone, and I felt Brady was an excellent choice. Still do. No apologies. Brady is the best NFL QB to ever don a uniform. That's a fact. Nobody else is within striking distance of his SB accomplishments. I intend to show respect and admiration for Brady as long as I live. Don't like what I say about him? Don't read it. Scroll by. That's what I do to Strangelove.

Finally, Ohio is hate-able just due to general principles. A "good" reason is not necessary. Think AA and his hatred of Kirby Smart.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 76C5FE36-5718-4A53-86D3-B12626202C5C.webp

Comment

• That’s fantastic

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Kareem is definitely underrated.
                                But Laimbeer didn’t foul him.

Comment

Working...
                                X