No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady and Belichick have set a record as the first QB-coach combo to go to 5 Super Bowls together.

Comment

• Ravens were better team, but couldn't seal the deal.

Comment

• Yep. Ravens deserved to win. Maybe their placekicker should have spoken to Brendan Gibbons ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pats open as 3 point favorites. Wow. Love the Jints at that number.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mario Manningham with a big TD catch for the Giants. (Manning to Manningham!)

I'll be rooting for Brady's bunch in the Super Bowl. The Patriots deserve another championship. They're the Red Wings of pro football...

Comment

• Dunno that the Ravens deserved to win--they deserved a shot at OT, but there is no guarantee they would have won it. The Pats D made two great plays at the end of the game to stop the TD.

Comment

• The Patriots don't deserve shit. F them.

At least the Ravens lost.

Comment

• well Stillers got tebowed ... i'd say that's more pathetic.

Comment

• Yeah. Halfway into the first they were without pouncey, Clark, koesel, hampton and Woodley was spotty. Sucks. But they lost the SB when they let flacco beat them on a miracle drive in Pittsburgh.

Oh well. I still hate the pats and ravens. And if any team deserves more, it is actually shitball Baltimore. Pats got very lucky to win one and unlucky to lose one. They have deserved shit otherwise.

Comment

• Kyle Williams is getting death threats but the real douche is Ginn for faking an injury so he could screw over Michigan Legend Jimmy Harbaugh and his first of many trips to the Super Bowl.

Kyle Williams, San Francisco 49ers wide receiver and punt returner, have been receiving death threats and harsh words via Twitter on Sunday, after fumbling the last punt of the game. This fumble placed the New York Giants' in a position for the game-winning field goal in overtime.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• No question that Williams screwed up big time, but death threats? Really? Pathetic.

Comment

• Pretty sickening that he (and reportedly, also the Baltimore Raven's kicker) is getting death threats. It seems these days, that any time a team loses on a mistake, drop, missed kick, etc., there usually seems to be a scapegoat, and, invariably, that scapegoat receives death threats.

Its got to be awful to be a person that shallow, that callous, that cowardly, so as to go make such threats. Wish there was a way to keep people like that from reproducing!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                            If he is healthy, Manning will be the starter in Miami next year, I think. Just an opinion.
                            I certainly hope so! If he's foolish enough to keep playing and possibly cripple himself, I sure do hope he does it in a Dolphins uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                              Could be. I don't really follow the Colts that much. I just figured the owner wanted Luck and the GM wasn't on board with it.
                              This is my interpretation of events, too. Although, it could very well be that Caldwell simply rode Dungy's coattails to the SB in 2009 and he's actually an empty suit. At any rate, it has been a tremendous fall from grace for the Colts. IMO, taking Luck at #1 is the biggest no-brainer since... well, since taking Petyon.

Comment

• I sure do hope he does it in a Dolphins uniform.

They won't get manning for nothing. What would the fins give up, who do they have to give up besides money?

Comment

Working...
                                X