No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manning goes, he goes as a free agent because Irsay decided not to give him the 28mil due him in March. Colts can't trade him because of that huge looming payment. Dolphins don't have to give up anyone.

Comment

• If he ends up in Miami it better be a steal, after losing Chad Pennington and Henne often to season ending injury, makes little sense to waste a ton of money on an older QB who may be lost to prolonged injury as well.

Healthy QB is a must....flashbacks of Marino struggling with a ski boot on his foot.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; January 24, 2012, 04:41 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Why would you be worried? He only has a fused spine. What could go wrong?

Comment

• At 36 years of age, what 2-3 years left unless he goes Bret Favre? I'd walk......
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If he has invested wisely, its not as though he'd need the money.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Guys like Peyton don't know what the hell they are going to do once they stop playing football. That's all they know.

Comment

• I don't know. Peyton's a sharp guy as is his dad and his older brother Conner. He has twins that are just over a year old. Peyton will find plenty to do after football. word here in Indy is that he'll either retire or be cut loose, but he's played his last down in a Colts uniform. he gave an interview to a local sports writer in which he lamented that there isn't anybody left in management that knows the team and players.

Comment

• I blame Tressel.......;-)

Comment

• .. as well you should ..
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm completely comfortable with Manning risking his life to get the Dolphins to 9-7.

Comment

• After reading his latest remarks, I think Manning will retire. OP makes a good point. He'd get destroyed playing behind a shaky line like the Fins have.

If he retires, he'll always have his Super Bowl ring and his Heism....oh, wait. Nevermind that last part!

Comment

• Manning sweepstakes heating up...Arizona, Jets, RedSkins & Dolphins interested.

Comment

• I hope he's able to play. He's as good as any QB I've ever seen. I'd like to see him have a few more good years.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He is an all-time great regular season QB.

Comment

• I guess. I don't think there's ever been a better QB.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X