Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Then Forcier is going to be out of a job. Again.
    I heard he wants to go back to college.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      LeFevour's arm strength was marginal at best.
      I've heard that throughout his career. Is arm strength that hard to develop?

Comment

• "Arm strength" isn't always a function of sheer arm muscle mass. It is wrapped up in throwing technique, footwork, torso flexibility and strength, and many other factors. There are limits to each of these based on natural ability. So they all can be developed, but only to a certain degree. Simply working out more is not the solution.

Comment

• Forcier cut: http://annarbor.com/sports/um-footba...-@mlive-sports.

Comment

• Dan LeFevour's stats for the game was 8-15 for 120 yards and 1 TD in about 1-1/2 quarters of football. He also ran 4 times for 33 yards. He could do quit well in this league over time.

Even his name is French, Le-Fevour!

As for Forcier, I think he has the skills, but not the smarts.
            Last edited by geo weidl; June 15, 2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Yup, you can get away with that arm strength in the MAC... Arm length is a factor in getting more velocity too.
              Last edited by WM Wolverine; June 15, 2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Nickelback brushes off the haters

Kim Hughes Jun 16, 2012

Nickelback courtesy Getty Images.

Nickelback may never rack up heaps of critical kudos or music industry awards, but when it comes to people voting with their wallets, the Canuck rockers are doing just fine, thanks very much. And the band is definitely not sweating its so-called unhip status.
                In a new interview with the Edmonton Journal, singer/songwriter Chad Kroeger reveals the group is well aware of how they are perceived ? that is, largely negatively except for the millions that have scooped up their records and made them arena headliners. But they?re OK with the haters. Really? even the Black Keys who infamously slagged the band, saying "rock n'roll was dying because people were OK with Nickelback"
                Speaking to the Journal, Kroeger jokes, "We may be dead by then but I think the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will probably show up the same time as our first Grammy."
                He also spoke about the fan protests that took place when his band was announced as the half-time entertainment at the football game between the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers over American Thanksgiving last year, saying that the NFL authorities couldn't have been happier. He joked: "When the whole thing was going on with the petition and, you know, the NFL was calling us twice a day going, 'Oh, my God, we're so happy. The viewership just went up by 15 million.'" Eh!
                For those keeping score, the band - Chad Kroeger (guitar/vocals), Mike Kroeger (bass), Ryan Peake (guitars/vocals) and Daniel Adair (drums) - broke through globally with its third CD, the 2002 release Silver Side Up, which included the hit "How You Remind Me," Billboard magazine's "Hot 100 song of the year" for 2002.
                Since then, the multi-platinum albums and hit singles have kept coming, most recently with the 2005 album All The Right Reasons selling 10 million copies worldwide and producing five hit songs. Then 2008's chart-topping Dark Horse delivered six hit singles, including the chart-topping ?Gotta Be Somebody."
                The band is now touring behind its 2011 album, Here and Now, which seems poised to be another platinum-seller, even if so far it hasn't had a blockbuster single. So while the haters hate, Nickelback just keeps on rocking.
                It?s hard to argue with success.

Comment

• Comment

• Heh.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      LOL, that's great.

Comment

• So good

Comment

• Tater (still) >>>>> Nickelback

Comment

• How to Decide Who to Unfriend on Facebook - With over a billion users on Facebook, only seems natural that we have a good amount of FAILS from all that.

Comment

• You guys are no fun at all.

Comment

• Nickelback is awful, how many grammies have they won? How many grammy nominations? Pretty sure they were the best selling band of the past decade yet I know very, very few people that own any of their CD's.

Comment

Working...
                                X