No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stillers remarkably bedshittery against Denver, LA and Oakland has them in a bad spot. It's unbelievable they lost all 3 as well as tied the Browns. Boswell can go fuck himself. Anyway, the Stillers need the Ravens to lose to the Chargers. Or, alternatively, they can beat the Saints. Woof. I think the Chargers will get it done, but, man, fuck the Ravens. My prediction for the AFC:

1. San Diego (I'll say they win out and KC loses at Seattle)
    2. New England. They're definitely winning out with home games against Buffalo and NYJ.
    3. Houston.
    4. Pittsburgh.
    5. Kansas City.
    6. Indianapolis/Tennessee winner.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• yeah chargers are the team to beat after winning in KC without Gordon or keenan allen essentially

Baltimore will lose 1 more game

the problem is losing in Tennessee puts us out--we will see ---that Alabama alum heisman winner needs to get herpes or something and not show up for game 17

glad to see tlawrence gag on a big pile of eagledick last night or he probable would sweep

Comment

• Browns won the first game with Baltimore in a weird game where both teams put up yards but couldn't score. Final game of the year could matter quite a bit for both teams.

Comment

• Baltimore has to beat the chargers first

Comment

• my favorite team

whoever plays the patriots

go chargers

Comment

• That was a hell of a kick to win the game. Probably would've been good from 65 yards!

Comment

• Maybe one of the best pro-football games I've ever watched - Chiefs v. Pats. Two really good teams with really good QBs battling it out. Still, Brady throwing to Edelman and Gronkowski on the winning drive in OT was classic Tom Brady. The guy is going to his 9th Super Bowl - that is unprecedented. He is the quintessential competitor.

The thing that impressed me was both teams coming up with big plays with the Patriots having essentially two more than the Chiefs when it counted - two 3rd and long catches to convert first downs and move the chains then score the winning TD in OT.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Brady was lucky some asswipe Chief lined up offside or his interception with 90 seconds left ends the game. And the winner of the coin toss was going to win that game.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Too bad the game was somewhat ruined by the NFL OT rules. Just think how much more fun that game would have been with CFB OT rules.

Comment

• ....... We'd still be watching it!
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's unbelievable that Tom Brady is going to his 9th Super Bowl, and no Michigan quarterback started a game in the NFL until (I believe) Jim Harbaugh did so for the Bears. Bo was on a recruiting trip at Rick Mirer's house. They were watching Monday Night Football. One of the announcers mentioned that no Michigan quarterback had ever started a game in the NFL and Bo turned to Mirer and said,"You'll be te first!" That was a story from Mitch Albom's book. Mirer went to Notre Dame and was the second player selected in the 1993 NFL Draft.
                        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 21, 2019, 08:38 AM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Former Husker Rex Burkhead scores winning TD in the AFC Championship...and former Nebraska-Omaha kicker and Lincoln Pius X High alum Greg "Legatron" Zuerlein kicks the winning FG in the NFC Championship.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...oh...and STFU all of youse...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                              Too bad the game was somewhat ruined by the NFL OT rules. Just think how much more fun that game would have been with CFB OT rules.
                              by college rules targeting gets called on the rams DB and neworleans wins

new Orleans kc would have been a good superbowl

instead its nightmare time watching bill brady win another one

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X