Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought he was cheap for a while. Certainly in letting Lomas Brown go. Then he bucks up for Frankenstein's Monster Mitchell.

Comment

• Lots of people think that allowing Lomas Brown to get away, was the final straw for Barry Sanders. Sanders saw that the Lions were not serious about building a Super Bowl team, and decided to retire early.

Comment

• Denver is a 28 or greater point favorite over Jacksonville this Sunday. Jags QB Gabbert is injuried which means Henne or Robinson will take the beating!
          http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6632--nfl.html
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Jimmy Ballgame beats the Pack. Now that Woodson is no longer there, I'm very happy to see GB lose.

Comment

• Comment

• Denard had by far his best game in the NFL. 127 yards rushing and a TD, as Jacksonville got their first win of the year.

Comment

• Denard highlights:

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000413657/Week-7-Denard-Robinson-highlights"]Week 7: Jacksonville Jaguars running back Denard Robinson highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

Comment

• Sure -- happy to watch it another time.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/UMichFB/status/557008235925082112[/ame]

Comment

• Well, that ends the Super Bowl for this year.

I would have liked to see Brady win another one, but I guess its not going to be this year.

The man love that Cris Collingsworth and Al Michaels spew toward the Seahawks makes me nauseous.

Comment

• it's probably the properly inflated balls...
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Unthinkably awful play-call. Goodness. A gift.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Works for me lol !! Tom Brady!

Comment

• I agree about that play call.

Comment

Working...
                                X