Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I gave up a bit too soon!

Good for the Pats and Tom Brady.

Glad to see Tom Brady win another ring! One of the toughest competitors I've ever had the pleasure to watch on the football field.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Crazy ending. The fluke catch followed up by the stupidest playcall ever to blow it. Then a brawl. Two classy organizations. Geez

Comment

• The Seahawks will take that one to their grave. I mean -- credit the NE DB who made a hellagood play on the ball -- fantastic -- but, fuck man, you literally had the SB with 1, maybe 2 hand-offs to the best RB in the game. Wow.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All the Pats wanted to do was kneel. All the brawling was the fault of the Seahawks.

Good for the zebras that they tossed the instigator.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I guess the upside is the Pats have been re-tainted this postseason.

Fuck Belichek.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              All the Pats wanted to do was kneel. All the brawling was the fault of the Seahawks.

Good for the zebras that they tossed the instigator.
              The brawl was all on the Seahawks. They're punks for the most part. But the Pats have a bunch of assholes too and are led by one of the biggest in NFL history. Throw Bob Kraft in there too with his visits to Vlad Putin and demands that the NFL apologize to his team about the deflated balls

Comment

• I was hoping both teams could lose
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I was hoping both teams could lose
                  THis.

The brawl was all on the Seahawks. They're punks for the most part. But the Pats have a bunch of assholes too and are led by one of the biggest in NFL history. Throw Bob Kraft in there too with his visits to Vlad Putin and demands that the NFL apologize to his team about the deflated balls
                  This.

Comment

• It's the NFL. Is there a non-asshole involved?

Comment

• It's the NFL. Is there a non-asshole involved?
                      This.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I guess the upside is the Pats have been re-tainted this postseason.

Fuck Belichek.
                        Tainted as Super Bowl Champions? I'd take that any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          it's probably the properly inflated balls...
                          Is that the reason Brady only threw 4 TDs in an MVP performance? LOL

Comment

• What's most fascinating about the Patriots' obsession with cheating is that they don't need to do it.

It's like a rich person who steals small things just for the thrill of it.

Comment

• It's that they get caught. Everybody's pushing the rulebook and looking for little cheats at home where you control more factors. And it's really no big deal, save for we're in 2015 and the idea that any headlines are good headlines is as true as ever. The NFL loves milking controversy, just like David Stern did in the NBA.

Comment

• Dunno. I'm guessing the NFL would've preferred the pre-game hype to be focused on something else. Like their new domestic abuse policy!

Comment

Working...
                                X