• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big game for Rudock tonight.

Comment

• Tom Brady Rudock looking pretty good!

Comment

• Rudock being compared favorably to Buffalo QB Cardale Jones.

Comment

• Rudock is the real deal. I can't wait until he is the Lions' starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
            Rudock is the real deal. I can't wait until he is the Lions' starter.
            I hope the Lions cut him so he can hook up with a real team, that has an established winning program, that will develop his talent properly.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Lions new GM -- from the Patriots -- seems to be moving the team in the right direction.

Comment

• Towards a high draft pick?

Comment

• That would be my guess.

Comment

• With Bridgewater going down, I think the Lions are heading for a 9-7 season and 2nd place in their division. That said, I don't think that gets them in the playoffs.

Comment

• Even if the Lions beat Minnesota twice, that only takes them to 8-8 as opposed to the 6-10 that I figured them for.

They might squeek in at 8-8 I suppose ...

Comment

• The Lie-Downs cut Jake Rudock.

With Rudock gone, the Lions are expected to keep Dan Orlovsky as their No. 2 QB for the third straight year

IMO, they did him a favor.

He doesn't deserve to be saddled with one of the worst-organized NFL teams in history. An organization that has very little interest in developing talent, OR going to the Super Bowl.

I hope another NFL team recognizes Rudock's talent and picks up this fine young man, and develops him properly.

Good luck to Jake Rudock. This Michigan fan will always be grateful for what he did for Michigan's football program.

Comment

• Worst organization in sports history

Comment

• They're pretty horrible, Wings.

They seem to have no interest in becoming a consistent winner, and a challenger for the Super Bowl. They appear to be satisfied with just collecting the TV money, the gate receipts, parking money and concession money, .. and the gullible fans just continue to plunk down their cash to watch their sorry efforts.

They are a total failure. A joke as a professional sports organization.

Comment

• They may be the worst organization in sports, but it has nothing g to do with the cutting of Green Rudock. He was such a talent he made it to the Lion practice squad.

Comment

• Correct

Comment

Working...
                                X