• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• no
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ugh not for the squeamish - if you didn't see it no need too. Dak Prescott foot is turned sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Ugh not for the squeamish - if you didn't see it no need too. Dak Prescott foot is turned sideways.
            Theismann the 2nd
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I like Tony Romo's color announcing, but he's not going to live down you gotta hope that's a cramp comment.

Comment

• Yeah, it was obvious from the moment that it wasn't a cramp. The bone was sticking out, and his foot was turned in a direction its not supposed to go.

My son winced when he saw it as well. He had a similar break last year about this time.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is Russell Wilson's NFL right now. He was nothing short of amazing last night. His first incomplete pass came with 32 seconds left in the 3rd quarter and then he lead a 94 yard TD drive converting two 4th downs including the game-winner with 12 seconds left. Seahawks are now 5-0.
                  Last edited by Mike; October 12, 2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• The Seahawks just seem to play with a mental toughness that not many other teams in the NFL have. They just keep playing, and they never give up. I can't stand Pete Carroll, but that's the way he coaches his teams. You're right about Wilson. He can beat any team in the NFL. He has to be a nightmare for opposing DC's to prepare for.

Comment

• Hall of Famer Fred Dean dies after a lengthy battle with covid. Won multiple Super Bowls with the 49ers.

Fred Dean, who began his Hall of Fame career with the Chargers before helping the 49ers win multiple Super Bowls, has died at age 68.

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Drunk-ass UN-Kearney frat boys can't tell the difference between pigeon and chicken wings. A lesson the wise old THE_WIZARD_ has learned over the years.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Former Michigan LB Devin Bush suffered a season ending knee injury today in Pittsburgh's game against the Browns.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Bush has a torn ACL, and will require surgery.

Comment

• That sucks.

In Brady news, he took Aaron Rodgers to the woodshed and beat him like a little bitch yesterday. Green Bay took an early 10-0 lead, then Brady single-handedly scored 38 straight points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters before showing mercy and not scoring again after going up 38-10.

Comment

Working...
                                X