No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said before the playoffs...never ever EVER bet against Brady...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I dunno, Wiz.

KC has a lot of weapons.

Brady will need his own and his teams best effort of the year to knock off the Chiefs.

It could happen, but if I were laying money, I'd take KC.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Agreed but I won't touch that game.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Bucs should get Winfield and Brown back for the Super Bowl but I think the Chiefs just have too much. Brady will probably tie Jim Kelly with 4 Super Bowl losses. What an ignominious distinction.

Comment

• KC lost there starting LT to an achilles injury--i think they have only 2/5 starters--mahommes should do better then rodgers but hes gonna have to do some scrambling

greenbay gave that game away yesterday. how in the fok do you let someone behind you like that with 8 secondsl left in the first half. and rodgers would have scored or should have with 2 minutes left.

but mahommes brady is likly the best scenario--i havent seen anyone stop hill/kelsey all year and KCs defense is playing better then ever.

chefs 35 tampa 24

Comment

• Missed this yesterday...pretty sad. Marty Shottenheimer's been moved to hospice. He started developing Alzheimer's when he was only 68 and he's near the end now.

Former NFL head coach Marty Schottenheimer was moved to a hospice facility near his home in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Saturday because of complications from Alzheimer's disease, his family said Wednesday.

Comment

• Alzheimer's has taken two people very dear to me over the last 3 years. I hate what it does to people. Its an awful disease.

Comment

• Good Lord, Andy Reid's son, who is also an assistant for the Chiefs, was in a possibly fatal accident last night involving booze and pills

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Alzheimer's has taken two people very dear to me over the last 3 years. I hate what it does to people. Its an awful disease.
                    Yeah, it's awful and a particularly cruel way to go for the families.

Comment

• Yeah, if that comes my way, I wanna a loaded gun. I'd much rather be able to say goodbye to folks and still know who the fuck they are. Of the realistic ways I could go, that's the one I would desperately love to avoid. Edging out pancreatic cancer.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Yeah, if that comes my way, I wanna a loaded gun. I'd much rather be able to say goodbye to folks and still know who the fuck they are. Of the realistic ways I could go, that's the one I would desperately love to avoid. Edging out pancreatic cancer.
                        I'd gladly take you out with a dull axe and an anvil...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’ve always been a pal.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            You’ve always been a pal.
                            XOXOXO
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For my Captain Obvious moment:

Best NFL QB's ever:

1. Tom Brady.

2. Anyone else you want.

Comment

• Yep. The only debate now is if he’s the greatest of all-time in any sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X