No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Lord the dumbfucks are out in full force here...

:::lurking:::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lurking means not posting. If you want to lurk, stop posting. I fully support your intention to lurk, and hope you do it more often.

Comment

• Wiz:

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Lurking means not posting. If you want to lurk, stop posting. I fully support your intention to lurk, and hope you do it more often.
          :::posturking:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Wiz:

xoxoxo
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mr. Alabam"Alum":

As an impartial observer of the CFP for the first time ever, please offer us your prized insight into the most likely CFP matchups and what team you think has the edge. Given the fact that Dabo and your hated Morphy State are certainly two of the four, it seems like you actually have a rooting interest on behalf of Ryan Day's weary undermanned, undersized, plucky Buckeyes. I also have it on good knowledge that you detest mormons and frequently curse their existence to the half moon. So, if Jalen Hurts isn't in it, then I'm guessing you're an honorary Buckeye. Will send bag of buckeyes and handle of Slivovitz to get you through December.

But, back to my original question -- prized insight, por favor.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was telling a friend that this was the best possible year for injuries to be the shot to hit the ventilation opening on the Saban Death Star and blow up our chances because I think that Ohio State is easily the best team in college football. They are the one team in the nation that I do believe a Tua-led and healthy defense Bama team would not beat.

Clemson is all about getting pressure on their lanky Marcia Brady-looking QB. LSU wont be an issue and anyone at #4 is a complete non factor.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Does he look like Marcia Brady or Mitch from Dazed and Confused?

Comment

• Young Marcia Brady, or Older Marcia Brady?

Comment

• Alabam"Alum" is completely off his rocker.

Comment

• Do not doubt what Justin Verlander does for your offense and Chase Elliott does for your defense.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dear Mr. Alum:

Do you think Kirby will regret rolling with Fromm? Or do you think he has the offense he wants to run and incorporating Fields into the offense wasn't worth the risk? Also, on behalf of Ohio State fans everywhere, I'd like to thank Alabama in underbidding on Chase Young. I know it was down to OSU and UAT and it seem that Ohio State came in with the bigger number. Thank god!

Comment

• I wish you were both dead.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• seconded.

Comment

• Yeah, TOSUC outbid us. We went with the lifetime vienna sausages, big mistake. He doesn't eat pork. And while vienna sausages are only pork-like, it was enough. TOSUC went with the pork-free goetta. Pro move.

Comment

Working...
                                X