Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love his humble good Christian attitude. Love it

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That dude is so phony, in any matchup between Meyer or Saban he makes them the white-meat babyface. He might be phonier than even Coach K or Roy Williams and that is a huge threshold.

Comment

• Willie Taggart reportedly agrees to deal to become FAU's new coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Willie Taggart reportedly agrees to deal to become FAU's new coach.
            I'm a little surprised by that but I don't blame him for taking another HC job.

I thought he might be sitting in reserve for Harbaugh when/if he loses any assistants.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• R.i.p. Hayden Fry. Post Woody' Big 10' nemesis for Bo.

Comment

• Oklahoma Rhamondre Stevenson, Ronnie Perkins and Trejan Bridges have been suspended for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl vs LSU

Comment

• USC Dead Last! In the Pac 12 lmao beautiful! The condoms entered the day with 10 commits. They finished the day with 11. That's all lol ranked just inside the top 80 - Justin Flowe, a five-star LB that is leaving his hometown of Los Angeles for Oregon. So Sad

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Fo...ference=Pac-12
                  Last edited by WingsFan; December 18, 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    USC Dead Last! In the Pac 12 lmao beautiful! The condoms entered the day with 10 commits. They finished the day with 11. That's all lol ranked just inside the top 80 - Justin Flowe, a five-star LB that is leaving his hometown of Los Angeles for Oregon. So Sad

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Fo...ference=Pac-12
                    Yikes. But I imagine just about everyone is negative recruiting against Helton, saying he's being fired next year.

Comment

EMG2TbGWwAE074B?format=png&name=large.png

Comment

• Well if you're not a fan of defense the Hawaii bowl is it. I guess it's somewhat entertaining, there was one good defensive play by BYU, but they got jobbed by the officials? Said they blew the whistle on a strip sack.

Comment

• Hawaii has scored 31 points in the first half. I think they've handed it off maybe two times while BYU continues to rush only three players every down.

Comment

• We could be Miami

Possibly the worst bowl game I have ever seen, Miami just got shutout by Louisiana Tech. 14-0

Comment

• I watched the last quarter. Miami appeared disinterested. Mark Richt who retired at the end of a very successful but only 2 year stint as Miami's HC in December, 2018, left the program in pretty good shape. Many Diaz who was Richt's DC and named HC following Richt's retirement has been hampered by bad QB play. I'm not sure he's going to survive the 2019 season and this bowl loss. Miami was unprepared.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Eastern Michigan head coach should just pull the Nick Saban temper tantrum.

3 seconds left in the half at the Pitt 14 yard line. Qb doesn't spike the ball for a FG - but..... not sure what, he stands there doing nothing with the ball in his hand? Then he tries to run and half ends? I've never seen anything like that ever. Wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X