X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay, then. I'll go where the 6th best wings are served ....

sheesh, what a grouch ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The same day Wiz opened his wing joint, downtown Lincoln's longtime pigeon problem suddenly went away

Comment

• Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy agrees to take $1M pay cut after review

Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy has agreed to take a $1 million pay cut and amend his contract after a two-week review of the football program.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He's still overpaid given that hideous mullet...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What a fucking pussy. JFC.

Comment

• That is some truly unprecedented cuckoldry. In other words, Gundy would make a great Republican presidential candidate.

Comment

• The Ivy League just postponed all Fall sports.

Comment

• It wont have a major impact on the rest of college football. The Ivy rarely plays any games against FBS Teams, although Princeton was supposed to play at Army this year I guess. And the majority of the non-conference games are against Patriot League teams. The Patriot League was already talking about canceling all the non-conference games at a minimum.

Comment

• It's starting to look like no College Football this year. Disappointed on one hand. On the other hand, I will be spared Jim Harbaugh getting assraped in Columbus for at least another year.

If 2020 is cancelled, do we move back the schedule one year, or do we eliminate it entirely?

Comment

• My guess is that you move on to 2021 and bag the 2020 schedule. Re-dos are hard based on the nature of the long term agreements schools sign on to. With a CNX of 2020, schools just fall in as planned on the 2021 schedule and go on from there. Playing the 2020 schedule requires a rework of every schedule in the out years from there.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't see spring football happening. Nothing will change between September and March. You've got three options:

1. Play
                          2. Wait for herd immunity
                          3. Wait for a vaccine

Comment

• It's fucking bullshit that HARBAUGH!!! is gonna get spared from a total beatdown in Columbus. And that the 2021 Ohio State will be a total rebuild job.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Since it is largely a state-by-state decision, I wonder if some states will choose to have intrastate games as an exhibition (e.g. Florida or Texas could play a semi-legit season that way).

Comment

• The Dallas school Superintendent said this morning that he didn't think there'd be any Texas high school football this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X