No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another layer to the rich tapestry that is M football history. Team One Thirty-Whatever -- or Team Sixty-Something-Since-Last-Undisputed-MNC -- contributed mightily to the pride of M Men everywhere.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You know, at some point, sassing cripples becomes... unseemly.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• True. I'll let you when we get to that point.

Comment

• Just a heads up: your sympathy for their plight is probably more painful to them. It’s what I do with Vol fans.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gotta mix and match. I'm one emphathetic motherfucker when required by the ancient art of sass.

Comment

• I do wish I could have witnessed the utter collapse of Team Val. It's a shame Worldcrossing eventually collapsed about halfway into their plight.

Comment

• I think ‘sympathy’ fits better than ‘empathy’ in this case. It’s more insulting, anyway.

Comment

• You go about your sass in your own way. I hope you're doing a lot of "sympathizing" with Dr. HARBAUGH!!!

Comment

• He texted me about some Michigan LB recruit. He said he would be better than Derrick Thomas.

Comment

• I'm sure he's currently better than Derrick Thomas, may he rest in peace. But, by and large, M doesn't recruit NFL talent. I sympathize with their efforts to win clean against the monstrous bag men.

Comment

• Yeah, DT doesn’t have the range he used too. A bit stiff.

Comment

• I think he could still get to Dave Krieg once or twice.

Comment

• FWIW, the kid the good Doctor was referring to is Junior Colson. He's like around 115 overall. He'd be the 13th best verbal in Ohio State's current class. And that's pretty good by M standards and how they always win clean. Very impressive.

Comment

• Iowa State's the first major conference school to say what they're going to do about stadium seating in the Fall. Basically, season ticket holders only. No individual game tickets. Will keep capacity around 50%

Comment

• WIth little doubt that schools are going to do what they're going to do and it's unlikely that any of it is going to be uniform, this could be one of the weirdest CFB seasons ever.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X