The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooners go down.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Down goes Oklahoma in Waco, 24-14. The Sooners trip on the first hurdle of their tough final three games.

Edit: 27-14. I stand corrected.
      Last edited by JRB; November 13, 2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• James Franklin being James Franklin. Lol

Comment

• Jason,

Baylor kicked a FG as salt in the wound. 27-14, final.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Final in Austin(in overtime): Kansas 57, Texas 56. Texas has lost 5 straight. The Longhorns have fallen apart since Oklahoma came back and beat them. I doubt Steve Sarkisian's job is in trouble after only ten games, but if any school is going to have a quick trigger with a coaching staff, Texas might be that school.
            Last edited by JRB; November 13, 2021, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Jimmy Lake fired. From comments like these, Washington insiders are nervous the program is slipping back towards irrelevance.

Comment

• Whoever hires Jimmy Lake as DC will get a high quality college coordinator. Hello, Bama?
                Some coaches are just far better suited as a coordinator over a HC…

Doubt this applies to M because MacDonald should be around for a few years given his age.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would take Jimmy Lake as DC right now. I would also take Jeff Buchanan drunk off strawberry daiquiris from some cruise ship in the Caribbean over Pete Golding.

Comment

• Crazy Fog Bowl at UC Davis.

Comment

• LMAO -- Kansas fans chanting "SEC"

Comment

• Comment

• Butch Davis told The Action Network that he's out at Florida International after the season and criticized the school's administration for "sabotaging the program."

Comment

• The one bright spot of Texas’ offense, RB Bijan Robinson, lost for the year with a dislocated elbow.

Comment

• Each week on college football Twitter, there is one main character. The goal is to never be it.

Comment

• How did Frames Janklin not get some press as one of the main characters after the fake FG attempt he called...... among a host of other bizarre things he did in the game. I read today that when Jim Harbaugh and James Franklin face each other in a football game its a race to make the highest number of stupid calls. TBF, Harbaugh didn't make a lot in the M win..... at least that's how I perceive it since M won. Is that a bias?

Again, TBF, Franklin's bone headed coaching paled in comparison to the OU, FL, Texas and Washington coaching staffs.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X