No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State has 27 losses since The Nick was hired. It's been a rough slog. Goddamn Year of Fickell really fucked that shit up.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't get why you keep on bringing up Fickell, he is the hottest name in coaching. You fellas didn't know what you had. Michigan State with it's heavy corporate backing couldn't entice Fickell.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Ohio State has 27 losses since The Nick was hired. It's been a rough slog. Goddamn Year of Fickell really fucked that shit up.

*Officially* Alabama has 23 losses (not 24) in the Saban era. Ole Miss had to vacate their win vs Bama in 2014 (Larry Tunsil saga). I usually count it as a loss, though, UNLESS I am talking to some idiot Ole Miss fan.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pelini owned Fickell.

I miss Fickell. And Bauserman.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ohio State:
            - 29 straight B10 victories.
            - Ryan Day hasn’t lost a game to a B10 opponent.

Long overdue.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• CRD is teetering on the brink of disaster. He's about to get a huge ass fucking wake-up call.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let's hope it's this weekend. Day needs punishment for that beard. He looks like a nascar crew chief, not a leader of men.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  CRD is teetering on the brink of disaster. He's about to get a huge ass fucking wake-up call.
                  Yes he is. I think TUCKER!!! will keep it to a 24 point margin. Oh the horror.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CRD can start making hotel reservations in Indy. As usual. Nothing has changed. They're the best team in the conference.

M might give them a bit of a stronger battle than usual, but in the end OSU will prevail.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Linesman, did you see us play against Nebraska? They're practically a junior high team.

No sir, HARABUGH!!! will not let this opportunity pass.

Comment

• I actually hope you're right for once, Strangelove. I hope Harbaugh has learned his lesson, and will let the kids play, and emphasize their talents. That's not his history, but I suppose there could be a first time. A single loss to Michigan isn't going to ruin CRD. He can afford it. He's already leading the Big Ten in recruiting for the next 3 classes.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No changes. Boring last week.
                            It’s like a typical setup TV episode that is setting the table for the chaos to come.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Fuck Cincinnati. I demand that Michigan be in the top 5 when we are obliterated by OSU.

Comment

• Look up Georgia Tech vs. Cumberland, 1916. We'll be lucky to do as well as Cumberland in that matchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X