• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP:

1. Bama
    2. Clemson
    3. ND
    4. M

There. Saved you some espn viewing this week.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Willing to play anyone but Bama. Need to move up to #3 with one loss between Clemson, ND.

Comment

• .First time have been a favorite in Columbus since 2004 (-5.5) before that 1994 (-1) Michigan lost both by double digits......

Comment

• This would be a good year to win the Big Ten and get shut out of the playoffs for some reason.

That way you could act all slighted about the process and how unfair it is and not have to go play Alabama and get your asses kicked in an embarrassing way.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bama is a rag-tag team of 2-star underachievers with hearts of gold. We're just happy to be in the conversation.

Kidding aside, if we get healthy and stay healthy, no one is beating the Bama Death Star. We have closed the ventilation port and killed Luke Skywalker. The old saying was, "on any given Saturday..." well, that's wrong. Or rather, it should say, "On any given Saturday that you play this Bama team, you will get skull-dragged across the field and sacrificed to the Blood God on the 50."
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• See, there's the rub. Tua IS hurt. And Jalen is worse:

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    This would be a good year to win the Big Ten and get shut out of the playoffs for some reason.

That way you could act all slighted about the process and how unfair it is and not have to go play Alabama and get your asses kicked in an embarrassing way.
                    Probably the first time I ever agreed with you. I have no desire to play the Fighting Bagmen and get hammered like MSU did 38 - 0.
                    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 4, 2018, 08:24 PM.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Beat OSU first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

Probably the first time I ever agreed with you. I have no desire to play the Fighting Bagmen and get hammered like MSU did 38 - 0.
                        Must be tough to go through life being wrong so much of the time.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          You think Bama loses to M by 24? Seems pessimistic. I say the Fighting HARBAUGHS 31, Ex-Dynasty 17.
                          This is the direct result when one sandbagger tries to outduel the other...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not going to defend what those cadet did--obviously interservice prank gone horribly wrong--I know other mascots from the services have been screwed with

I will say the life expectancy of these falcons is about 27 -28 years old--and the fact that the airforce mascot is already 25 doesn't bode well for survival from being injured

the sandbagging champion has to be AA trying pump artificial hope into those that dare cross sabans path only to be smited like an annoying housefly

whereas the buckeyebagger only has to point to the cornholer score to defend his lack of gravitas

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I endorse that the Spartans are not top 15 material. Thats some magical thinking.

You would have to be some kind of wimp fan to not relish getting to the college football playoff because Alabama might embarass you.

Comment

Working...
                                X