• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I speak for all here...

STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seconded and thirded.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• EFZ
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff is surely not scrolling past those posts, he reads everyone of them and makes note of everything. That's his way. It's like a wise homeless once told me when I said I had no money, he said, "you can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself." I actually didn't have any money to speak of, I was in my car and had about 75 cents in the ashtray, but I begrudgingly gave it to him.

Comment

• Wiz: illegal kick

Comment

• Liney:

perverted whistle
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• touche'

Comment

• Hey touche someone else ya perv...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay ... where's Marty?

Comment

• ...he's dead...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How did that happen? Did he break into the Capitol?

Comment

• Yes him and his investigator buddies...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rich Rodriguez has a new gig. He will become the new OC at UL-Monroe, under Terry Bowden.

Rodriguez and Bowden have worked together before.

In addition, Rodriguez' son Rhett will transfer to ULM, having entered the transfer portal after the 2020 season at Arizona. He is a QB.

Comment

• There's not a lot to like about RichRod, questionable character but the guy has always been able to coach football. He just could never get out of his own way doing that. I don't expect that to change. Once a tool always a tool.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• RichRod is a really reallly good OC. That's his ceiling. He's a terrible HC. He's good at identifying talent that fits his system, albeit at a lower level than a program like Michigan needs. He's good at building offenses that block well and he's good at designing the playbook. He doesn't get enough credit for those strengths. A program like Oregon would do very well with him as OC.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; January 13, 2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X