No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shocker, Five-star 2023 Malachi Nelson QB backs off Oklahoma commitment, talks USC interest

Comment

• LSU is making a hard push for Brian Kelly, apparently. Maybe it's time for him to make a change. He has had a strange tenure at ND in that he has won a lot of games but has never been viewed as a great coach there. Perhaps he can get LSU over the top.

Comment

• Not to mention killing a kid

Comment

• I don’t see it as a fit. Kelly is a midwest guy.
          Kelly could use this talk as leverage for more $$$ at ND.

Not surprising to see LSU ask. They struck out on a few candidates already.
          How long until they ask Jim Harbaugh? Follow is Les Miles footsteps! Don’t have to deal with academics and Warde Manuel (Only kidding…)
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Kelly is a terrible fit for LSU. Cajun life and NOLA is not for Catholics.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fresno State's Kalen DeBoer was named the next head coach at Washington on Monday.

Comment

• Nice work if you can get it...
                “Lincoln Riley USC contract details (not confirmed; best I could do): - $110 million - USC buying both his homes in Norman for $500,000 over asking ($1 million bonus) - Buying a $6 million home in LA for him - Unlimited use of the private jet 24/7 for family #Sooners #Trojans”

Comment

• Wow, that's insane. Monster contract ... and apparently LSU is the program that can pay THE most this cycle.
                  Credit due to Nick Saban. Saban is so elite that Lincoln Riley bails on Oklahoma (soon to be SEC) and people are hesitant on the LSU job despite the resources they can provide.

Still waiting on the Virginia Tech hire ... please nail this hire, V-Tech!
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't particularly care for the University of Spoiled Children, no matter who's the coach. But here is the student section dissing not only BYU but also a USC coach and their starting QB.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Wow, that's insane. Monster contract ... and apparently LSU is the program that can pay THE most this cycle.
                      Credit due to Nick Saban. Saban is so elite that Lincoln Riley bails on Oklahoma (soon to be SEC) and people are hesitant on the LSU job despite the resources they can provide.

Still waiting on the Virginia Tech hire ... please nail this hire, V-Tech!
                      I wish I knew what was really going on with the Virginia Tech hire, but all I've got are rumors, and not particularly well-sourced rumors at that. VT's athletic director, Whit Babcock, runs a pretty tight ship and isn't using a search firm, so there hasn't been much leaked about this search so far. The one rumor I've heard that I tend to believe is that VT was in discussions with Billy Napier when the Florida job opened, and that development ended those discussions fairly quickly. VT's not going to get their first choice, but that doesn't really matter. Frank Beamer wasn't the first choice for VT back in 1986, and he worked out OK.

Comment

• If this actually happens, this one's even more surprising to me than Lincoln Riley to USC.

Comment

• Thamel says Kelley to LSU. Wow. I’d assume Fickell to ND….or Urban? Wild shit. I’m seriously hoping CRD doesn’t leave. Crazy ass shit is happening.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sooners board is very confident they have Venables.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shocked if true about Brian Kelly. Why not wait until ND hears about the final Playoff selection? ND could get in.

Yes... if true, then I would assume Fickell, Meyer, or even promote Marcus Freeman.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This is getting ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                                X