X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTFO this thread!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Since joining the Big10, Nebraska is 6-6 against Northwestern. Prior to that they had not lost against them since 1931.

Comment

• Sounds like it should be a trophy game.

Comment

• It is. Winner gets to say they didn't lose to the worst team in the division.

BTW UNL is 7-5 against fNw since joining...so STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1697569109058.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember when UNL fucked up Evanston High in some shitty bowl game back when UNL wasn’t atrocious.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                It is. Winner gets to say they didn't lose to the worst team in the division.

BTW UNL is 7-5 against fNw since joining...so STFU
                You lost to the Kitties in

Now do the world a favor and kindly drink Drano

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I remember when UNL fucked up Evanston High in some shitty bowl game back when UNL wasn’t atrocious.
                  66-17 and wasn't that close. Big 12 #4 over B1G champs heh.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did you really need to kick 22 FGs on them?

Comment

• That Week 8 graphic almost had me spitting out my drink, btw.

Comment

• Well, as you know, things can change. HARBAUGH!!!! w
                        The sandbagging continues... this is not like Sparty upsetting Michigan, when they were given no chance (by most M Fans). Off the top of my head - Would rank HARBAUGH!!'S comeback as maybe the best in the history of CFA... so many M Fans wanted him gone. . Im glad I stuck by him 😎

I know Dr Tom lost 5 Bowl games in a row or something - till he juiced his team up and started winning NCs, but that's a different story.

Last I looked FanDuel has osu a 6 point favorite.

PSU win would shock me, this sample is from 2022, so im sure it has a couple more losses.

Franklin is 2-15 against top-10 ranked teams and 1-10 against top-5 teams. Even more alarming is how his teams fare against the best teams in the Big Ten. Since arriving in Happy Valley, Franklin has losing records against Ohio State (1-8), Michigan (3-7) and Michigan State (3-5).

Comment

• James Franklin is the ultimate failure as a HC at a major program. Nobody in the conference has done so little, with so much. He consistently out-recruits Michigan, but yet he only has one win in Michigan Stadium, (the Covid year) and 2 in his own building. He has one (1) win vs Ohio State and he has ONE Big Ten Championship. All in nine (9) seasons as Pedo State HC.

His Big Ten accomplishments are absolutely worse than Harbaugh's, yet all the sports media fawns all over him, and gushes about what a 'fine head coach' he is. Bah. At Ohio State, he wouldn't have gotten past year 3 with accomplishments like that. He might have gotten five at Michigan.

He's not beating Ohio State on Saturday. CRD >>>>> Franklin.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't disagree that Franklin hasn't gotten Penn State over the hump. I do think he plays in a very tough division, but he probably should have more than 1 title even though he was stuck trying to beat Urban Meyer for a lot of those years. His bad luck is sort of that HARBAUGH!!!! finally got his shit together in Year 7 -- otherwise with Ohio State being led into the abyss by CRD, the division probably was Franklin's to win. Pity.

All that said, none of what happened from previous years changes the fact that Ohio State OL is garbage and PSU's DL is very good. I'm telling you -- Ohio State is going to really struggle moving the ball consistently. So, the game will fall on the OSU defense to stymie PSU and, especially in the red zone -- force FGs.

Comment

• Well, you know your team, but history is on the side of OSU. Franklin is not a big-game coach.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And CRD is a big-game coach?

Comment

Working...
                                X