Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Auburn won't leapfrog ohio state.
    Yeah, they will; stranger things have happened. If not this week, then next week after they win the SEC CG.

osu shot themselves in the foot with an escape against a horrendous M team, and the voters love them some SEC.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      Auburn without a doubt will leapfrog ohio.
      Yep
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Keep talking idiot. LOL. Tough day for you, bitch.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
          Yeah, they will; stranger things have happened. If not this week, then next week after they win the SEC CG.

osu shot themselves in the foot with an escape against a horrendous M team, and the voters love them some SEC.
          If they don't jump us this week, why would they jump us if we win convincingly next week?

That said, they aren't going to jump us.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Very tough day, my team and my wife's team lose.

Fuck oLIEo and their weak shit
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's great to be an Ohio State Buckeye! Indy bound!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                If they don't jump us this week, why would they jump us if we win convincingly next week?

That said, they aren't going to jump us.
                Because you're not going to win convincingly next week, if at all. Honestly, have you watched your team this year and the competition they faced?

You delusional clowns are hilarious; even you guys aren't idiotic enough to think you'd have a chance against FSU. Unless you luck into something else and Winston is suspended.
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

If Auburn beats top 5 teams back to back they are most certainly more worthy than the weak Ohio team whose signature win is over a 3 loss Wisconsin
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                    Because you're not going to win convincingly next week, if at all. Honestly, have you watched your team this year and the competition they faced?

You delusional clowns are hilarious; even you guys aren't idiotic enough to think you'd have a chance against FSU. Unless you luck into something else and Winston is suspended.
                    If Clemson and Texas A&M win tonight, Auburn's next opponent will be a 9-3 South Carolina team that'll be ranked somewhere between #17-20.

I don't see that being a big enough win to bounce them ahead of us if we beat Sparty

Comment

• Ohio State is a lock if they beat Sparty. Lock.

Comment

• #4 beats #1, while #3 barely beats mediocre team = leapfrog.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Ohio State is a lock if they beat Sparty. Lock.
                          Dean says there's no chance. And he's been pretty spot on all season long

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            #4 beats #1, while #3 barely beats mediocre team = leapfrog.
                            Not when #4 has a LOSS

Comment

• Might add that Auburn won its last two games on 1) a complete freak play that almost never happens in football and 2) a hail mary.

Comment

• Winner of SEC(if Missouri beats Texas A+M tonight) vs Florida State in National Championship game.

Auburn and will jump OSU. If South Carolina beats Clemson and Missouri wins, Missouri will probably jump OSU too.

OSU's only hope is that Missouri loses to AM and SC beats Auburn in SEC championship game.

I think it will be moot after the Big Ten championship game anyway, because I think MSU will beat OSU...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X