No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They beat Bama. osu impressed no one today. SEC!
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I might get banned serving up crow to these jackasses. I am going to have some FUN skewering M dolts!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Reasons why Auburn won't pass OSU
        1.Lost a Game
        2.Too many points behind OSU
        3.It's OSU so they bring more money to NCAA

4.Hasn't played better than OSU beat Wash st by 7, Miss st by 4, miracle to beat Georgia.

Comment

• I hope osu does make it to the MNC game. I like when they are selected.

Comment

• By the way, I don't necessarily disagree that M is a shit program and a shit team. So is Georgia. LOL.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shit program with a one-legged quarterback who just put up 600 yards and 41 points on osu.
              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 30, 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• M is mediocre, like the rest of the B10 other than Ohio and a few shit programs like Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern.

Comment

• Love Michigan's MORAL VICTORY/GALLANT DEFEAT. Convinces the admin to keep the staff together

Comment

• Nebraska fans erupted in cheers when auburn won.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Not when #4 has a LOSS
                      We've seen it multiple times with undefeated teams like Boise, TCU, etc.

That's where osu (and the B1G) is at right now -- no better than the MWC, Conf USA, etc. Gave up 41 points to M? Laughable.

osu's "signature" win over Wisky -- the 3-loss team that lost at home to Penn State? Laughable.

Not gonna wrestle with pigs, though, so enjoy your championship-caliber team.
                      Don't stop believin'!
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• If you honestly think BIG ten football is on par with conference USA then Michigan , with a BELOW 500 record in the Big Ten, should not be feeling too good about themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                          If you honestly think BIG ten football is on par with conference USA then Michigan , with a BELOW 500 record in the Big Ten, should not be feeling too good about themselves.
                          I'm trying to find a Michigan fan that feels good about the state of Michigan football.

Bueller? Bueller?
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            I'm trying to find a Michigan fan that feels good about the state of Michigan football.

Bueller? Bueller?
                            Check back in 2018
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Feeling better than last week.

Comment

• B10 is weak enough and the incoming, young talent is good enough for M to win 9-11 games a year going forward. M should be a regular in the Citrus, Holiday & Hall-of-Fame Bowls with maybe some Rose Bowls mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X