No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, thanks? Yes. More generally, attacking a thing that does not exist.

Precisely.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Exactly... The terms bama and ethics are imaginary when combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Nick's reaction when asked about ethics...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would the NCAA, standing behind him.

"Oh Nick. Whatever are we to do with you?"

Comment

• No. The obvious ghost here is violations committed by Saban. The Nick is a paragon of virtue. Have any of his teams ever been put on probation due to his actions?

Blessed be St. Nick. Long may he reign. Four of the last seven, as it is in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Take me to another championship game.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  Exactly... The terms bama and ethics are imaginary when combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks entropy!
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It made no sense, though.

Comment

• Nonsensical nonsequitur or not, you just been SKOOLZED!!!!!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This story lets you know the kind of man Nick Saban is. Shocking. Disgusting.

Ex-Miami Dolphin Heath Evans claims then-head coach Nick Saban walked over seizing player after 2005 practice

Comment

• What that story omits is that the player was convulsing because The Nick had just pulled out one of the player's kidneys after he missed an audible call. The player was lucky. Just a kidney. M wasn't quite so lucky when they crossed paths w/ The Nick's Elephant War Machine.

Comment

• tilting windmills = imaginary

bama and ethical behavior... You're more likely to find a unicorn.

Comment

• No, tilting at windmills is attacking or battling an imaginary opponent. So, when AA says M fans are tilting at windmills when they accuse Bama of cheating it is used correctly, factual disputes aside. It's akin to a strawman.

Bama and socially acceptable ethics may be mutually exclusive. And Bama ethical behavior may be imaginary. But it ain't tilting at windmills, Sancho Panza. Hence, it doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• I guess I viewed bama's recent success as imaginary or make-believe... Certainly wouldn't have happened without skirting rules and money handlers.. =)

but yes, if you read my initial post as a reflection of Tilting, that wasn't my posts intent. I was playing on the word imaginary. The second post was a sloppy attempt to make that point (I was in line for food while reading an article about how much fatter americans are today than in the 60's..) I wasn't trying to come up with a new tilting of windmills analogy. I just pulled a word in the definition and ran with it.
                                Last edited by entropy; July 6, 2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X