No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not surprised you find players battering women and N being the dirtiest team in CFB funny. It makes me sick, personally.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      No. We just aren't there. Sloppy, disjointed offense and a secondary that is befuddled by the forward pass.

Look up the stat line on Chad Kelly's day against our vaunted defense if you don't believe me.
      Admit it AA...you suffer from "Wiz Envy"...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who are you?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ever notice how Alabama players look like Phil Heath?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Ever notice how Alabama players look like Phil Heath?

Former Bama QB AJ McCarron:

Comment

• Nice bikini, but he looks better now...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                heh..

thanks for the laugh this morning
                LOL. Bumpkin lost his shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  LOL. Bumpkin lost his shit.
                  Nope. Nebraska is well known as the most skilled cheater in all of college sports.

Lincoln: where ethics, personal hygiene, and a farm animal's virginity goes to die.

Comment

• It's fun and easy to just baselessly call cheating on a successful program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      It's fun and easy to just baselessly call cheating on a successful program

Bingo. And that's the lesson of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                        It's fun and easy to just baselessly call cheating on a successful program

When its original, maybe. But...SEC.

Southern Man, better keep your head...

Comment

• So... Everyone Cheats
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Not everyone. Mainly Nebraska.

Comment

• The thing is, soooo many message boarders are just retarded, poop-flinging monkeys. They sling digital feces without a shred of evidence. It's lazy and means nothing. It's like "HILLARY CLINTON KILLED VINCE FOSTER!" or "GWB DID 9/11!"

People who do this are not only bad fans, they're bad people. We need to ban, BAN, these people.

Comment

• Surely no one has suffered from this more than the good people who manage the good, clean program in Tuscaloosa. I hope you're all OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X