No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson's loss doesn't affect them as long as they win out...

One loss Washington & Pac 12 champ is in imo.

Clemson & Washington losing they just have no margin for error.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Clemson's loss doesn't affect them as long as they win out...

One loss Washington & Pac 12 champ is in imo.

Clemson & Washington losing they just have no margin for error.
      Conference Champ over one non conference champ
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Big ten champ gets in. If M makes it out of Iowa City and lose to OSU, it's hard to see them being left out of the playoffs. A one loss OSU or M has just as strong a shot as a one loss Wa or Clemson, considering Ms loss would be to a playoff contender.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Two loss conference champ over a one loss team that didn't win its conference (other than AL)
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There is, IMO, one scenario where 2 get in. M loses tonight, OSU beats M and Wisky wins B10. Then OSU and Badgers could be in.

I don't think M has enough to get in as 1-loss w/o beating OSU.

And OSU can't possibly get in without winning out.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• USC could give Washington their first loss tonight, Bama & Western Michigan could be only undefeated in a few hours. They are 9 yards away from going up 10 to start 4th quarter...

Comment

• Winner of Colorado/Utah (2 weeks) has good chance of beating UW in Pac 12 CG then going to CFP.

Comment

• Undefeated teams in CFB after week 11:

Alabama
                  Western Michigan

(Removed Washington, Clemson, and Michigan)
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State may be hosed. Their only realistic path is now as the first ever at-large.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Their path is easier, no B1G CG (Wisconsin) to potentially stumble upon.

Comment

• We'll see how the committee treats a 1-loss non conference champ vs 2-loss conference champ.

Comment

• It could comedown to Louisville, Washington, or OSU for the 4th playoff spot.
                          Bama, Clemson, B10 Champion winner, and ??

At least we know Bama is in.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Just IMO but you don't look at two-loss teams unless the one-loss teams are extremely flawed.

Comment

• So, if Ohio State and Penn State win out, Penn State goes to the CCG? Do I have that right?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• yes

Comment

Working...
                                X