Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terry porter

Comment

• The Worldwide Anti-Michigan Conspiracy remains in full effect. And we haven't even mentioned Pistons screwjobs (entire Spurs series!), Lions fuckery (Cowboys), Flint (mere existence + water) or the Louisville theft. Outrageous!

Fortunately for me, OSU simply kicked the fuck out M in winning time in November so I don't need the vag excuses.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did I mention that I'm going to an Army game? Thinking about Temple and/or Duke. Gonna wear a college sweater and one of those flat top straw hats and use phrases like "23 scadoo" and bee's knees".

Me in a few months:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• West Point seems worth the trouble. I'd do it. We diverge on sartorial decisions.

Comment

• That's swell, McFly.

You, talent, do not know what it means to win CLEAN. You will not know that joy.

Comment

• Oooh, the classics are out. Timeless. Hoping to also hear "improve your behavior" or some variation!

Man, life is tough IN THE SHADOW.

Comment

• Sweatervest hasn't changed

Youngstown State president Jim Tressel allows convicted rapist to join football team

If you’re looking for a college football team to hate-watch this season, a team to root against every Saturday and hope for terrible things like last-second losses and missed field goals and …

Comment

• Goddamn, football is almost here!

Mighty Warriors of Bloomington 59, Urban's Outmanned, Undercoached Boys 7

weeps

Comment

• LOL. I'm not sure how relevant YSU or its roster is. Nor was I aware, as implied, that Tressel likes to suit up sexual predators.

In any event, it's quite an interesting issue. If someone serves their time are they to be shunned? I mean if the kid can't play football why should he be able to attend YSU and if he can't do that why should he be able attend any school?

I'm of the mind that released felons ought to have an opportunity to succeed on the straight and narrow. YMMV.

Comment

• BTW, Wingsfan, don't worry...no one ever beats HARBAUGH!!!! three straight. So, surely M wins this year after wilting like bitches in the 4th and OT last year.

Comment

• Comment

• Classic! Can I get an Aaron Hernandez and/or Circle of Trust post?!?!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Sweatervest hasn't changed

Youngstown State president Jim Tressel allows convicted rapist to join football team

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/co...icle-1.3403403
                            Doesn't M have a recently convicted felon on the team? I think his sexual assault stuff was thrown out, but he still has a felony resist and a misdemeanor, iirc.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Grant Perry is not a convicted felon. He did enter a guilty plea to one felony and one misdemeanor. He has been classified, however, as a Youthful Trainee under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act and placed on probation. If he does not complete his probation or violates his probation, however, he would forfeit his Youthful Trainee classification and then would be convicted and sentenced as a felon.

I would have no problem if he was kicked off the team, but let's hope this young man has learned a lesson and now grows up. If he has one more incident like this...then off to jail and forget about football.

Comment

• He's currently a convicted felon. Full stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X