No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You enter a guilty plea to a felony, you are a convicted felon. Surely, you're pulling my leg.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And don't get me wrong. Letting Perry play, giving him a second chance, is the correct answer, imo.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He was allowed to take the felony plea of resisting arrest. Under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, meaning the charge will be wiped from his record (and the case will be sealed) so long as he complies with his probation.

Im not the lawyer here Talent is, read it for yourself. Make your own conclusion.

ANN ARBOR -- Michigan has fully reinstated previously suspended wide receiver Grant Perry to its football program.  Perry, who had been serving an indefinite suspension, was recently sentenced to 12 months of probation and 60 hours of community service stemming...

Comment

• IANAL, but you plea guilty to a felony, you're a convicted felon up and until that felony is expunged with some kinda program that gives the young man a chance to do the work to clear his record.

Comment

• The Lions did get screwed over in that game though.

I don't remember the Pistons getting hosed in that series. That Piston team complained all the time about calls but they were one of the least penalized teams.

That Laimbeer "foul" in the 88 series was complete bunk for the record.

And let this be a lesson, nobody beats Vitas Gerulautis 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Josh Jackson son of long time Michigan RB coach Fred Jackson has been named starting QB at VT

Comment

• The biggest favorites to win their respective division in order (all of them are minus odds):

SDS -330
                USC -295
                USF -228
                Alabama -210
                Wisconsin -145
                Ohio State -143
                Florida State -143

The only teams that are minus bets to win their conference are:

Alabama -153
                South Florida -105

Oklahoma is +102 to win the B12

The Alabama numbers are really interesting in that their odds of winning the West and winning the SEC are very close -- i.e., the East is hot fucking garbage. Bettors think SDS is a mortal lock to win the MWC-W, but they are only +150 to beat the MWC-M champ.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You sleep on the genius of Butch Jones at your own peril.

Comment

• That's not Southern Carolina?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Is that your trunk AA...or are you just happy to see me?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• I'll take that as a yes...I'm not familiar with your secret confederate lingo...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Angie baby, you're a special lady...

Comment

• The Rest of College Football

[ame]https://twitter.com/swmckewonowh/status/897191174288453632[/ame]

Baylor worse than SMU of the 80's, OU of the 80's and Miami of the 90's?? Tweet includes a link to an espn article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X