No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 700,000 animals died in Hurricane Katrina.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I'm an atheist, but stuff like that makes me believe there might be a god who is trying to correct his mistakes.
      Well I have a shirt that says ``Ohio is God's blind spot", but that doesn't explain how Orlando still exists.

Comment

• I wonder if Gary Andersen still believes he made the right move leaving Wisconsin for Oregon State?

Comment

• Uh...no.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oregon State has no pretensions of being good. It's a lower stress job.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw you on the TV yesterday.

xoxo
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Are you never gonna be a white hat?

Comment

• I've worked all but back judge in my career.

Now kindly stfu.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're more suited to be a red hat.

Comment

• Well I usually wear glow in the dark ones...Mrs. AA prefers those...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Oregon State has no pretensions of being good. It's a lower stress job.
                          Oregon St and Colo St wasn't as "good of a game" as I expected. Some might say it's not a good game because of the opponents themselves.
                          Colo St is going to be one of the better non-power 5 teams this year. I just suspected a matchup vs a below average (?) PAC 12 would make it a good game. Now it appears that OrSt has some more work to do in Andersen's 3rd season.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Art Briles has joined the staff of the CFL Hamilton Tiger-Cats, head coach June Jones announced.

Comment

• Remind me to yawn later.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And not so fast, social media strikes again. Only this time is a good thing.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats CEO Scott Mitchell

"We underestimated the tsunami of negativity that was going to happen, and we made a mistake in trying to contemplate a second chance versus the impact of what had happened at Baylor. ... I think as the day went on, it just became very clear that despite the fact that most people in life believe in second chances, it just became very clear that this was just not acceptable to people."

"It gets to a point of negativity where you can't defend a mistake like that, where the general public has said it's not acceptable," he said. "There is no moral high ground on an issue like this, second chance or otherwise."

Comment

Working...
                                X