No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Cunningham, who called games for ESPN and ABC, said: “I just don’t think the game is safe for the brain. To me, it’s unacceptable.”

ESPN Football Analyst Walks Away, Disturbed by Brain Trauma on Field
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Remind me to yawn later.
      ...don't forget to yawn dumbass.

<welcome>

Comment

• lol

Comment

• thanks hoss
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            And not so fast, social media strikes again. Only this time is a good thing.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats CEO Scott Mitchell

"We underestimated the tsunami of negativity that was going to happen, and we made a mistake in trying to contemplate a second chance versus the impact of what had happened at Baylor. ... I think as the day went on, it just became very clear that despite the fact that most people in life believe in second chances, it just became very clear that this was just not acceptable to people."

"It gets to a point of negativity where you can't defend a mistake like that, where the general public has said it's not acceptable," he said. "There is no moral high ground on an issue like this, second chance or otherwise."

Wrong. There IS a moral high ground:

Comment

• Ed Targetingham resigns from ESPN...cites his disdain for the violence in football as the reason...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ed Cunningham was the announcer who went ballistic at Brady Hoke (on air) when Michigan qb Shane Morris was clearly hurt from a blow to the head vs Minnesota and Hoke kept him in. Hoke later said something to the fact he didn't see it (?) He was right on this one, as Hoke some how was the only person in the stadium and television audience who didn't see it.

He also had a quibble with Harbaugh when he said (on air) that Jourdan Lewis was being disciplined because he wasn't playing against Hawaii. When in fact he was injured. (he was wrong on this one)
                Last edited by WingsFan; August 30, 2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• A busted clock is correct twice a day...sometimes Ed is correct accidentally...he's usually wrong as hell...he's a clown and I'm not sorry to see him go. He's a douche.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Ed Targetingham resigns from ESPN...cites his disdain for the violence in football as the reason...
                    He might as well be protesting the laws of physics.

Comment

• This 'targeting' rule is a disaster. Officials don't know how to officiate it, so many times leading with your shoulder leads to some contact with your helmet and in full speed that's really difficult to officiate.

It slows the game down and even the 'experts' in the booth can't even make the call with instant replay.

Comment

• Called 2 on BG vs MSU game so far, one was reversed.

Comment

• I saw the second where defender lead with his shoulder, which prompted this message, replay booth got it incorrect.

Comment

• Western Michigan tied with USC 28-28 halfway through the 4th quarter

Comment

• Fucking P12 channel.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• USC back on top 35-28

Comment

Working...
                                X