• Show
Clear All

• Do go on.

Comment

• I prefer ol' Roy shredding on gee-tar

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sExIVBVaw"]Roy Clark[/ame]
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Standford and USC seem down, but have Miami on schedule. Not much in there way.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          please post a bunch of embarrassing nonsense so casual onlookers will think less of AA.
          To be fair, most of the stuff I post on this forum is embarrassing nonsense already. Like:
          - BYU dark horse Playoff contender in 2015.
          - Brian Kelly on the hot seat.
          - Daelin Hayes should be interested in M because he "is from Ann Arbor."
          - Missouri could win 5-7 games (but went with 8 for fun).
          - Darrell Hazell is going to be a good hire for Purdue.
          - Kenny Golladay is a bad pick, but Teez Tabor will be great.
          - Eric Ebron is going to be the Jimmy Graham of Joe Lombardi's offense.
          - Thinking Jim Caldwell is a horrible hire.
          - Game of Thrones ep 7.6 will be the greatest episode of TV ever.

Perhaps having an Alabama avatar will act as a double negative. Get some reasonable posts going ...
          Last edited by Cody_Russell; October 16, 2017, 07:12 PM. Reason: Spell Check
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not Roy, but J.D. Simo with a great version of Ghost Riders

[ame]https://youtu.be/Ylob6Wg_foM[/ame]
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aren't we all just trying to post the most believable nonsense here?

Comment

• Having an Alabama avatar is a positive.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thanks AA. That sure is some dumb shit you've posted here.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  To be fair, most of the stuff I post on this forum is embarrassing nonsense already. Like:
                  - BYU dark horse Playoff contender in 2015.
                  - Brian Kelly on the hot seat.
                  - Daelin Hayes should be interested in M because he "is from Ann Arbor."
                  - Missouri could win 5-7 games (but went with 8 for fun).
                  - Darrell Hazell is going to be a good hire for Purdue.
                  - Kenny Golladay is a bad pick, but Teez Tabor will be great.
                  - Eric Ebron is going to be the Jimmy Graham of Joe Lombardi's offense.
                  - Thinking Jim Caldwell is a horrible hire.
                  - Game of Thrones ep 7.6 will be the greatest episode of TV ever.

Perhaps having an Alabama avatar will act as a double negative. Get some reasonable posts going ...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Not Roy, but J.D. Simo with a great version of Ghost Riders
                    Good stuff
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• This was posted late last night at mgoblog after earlier in the evening a thread was started with the line: Anyone else hear that Brady Hoke just became the Coach at Tennessee?

Here's a clip of a discussion of the rumor at volnation.

I won't speak to the credibility of the rumor, just thought it was worth knowing what it was.

Basilio saying CBJ’s people working on buyout

For those not wanting to read the whole thing (which I hope is most of you) the short version is that people around Jones have convinced him that he'd be better off resigning now than waiting around to get fired at the end of they year and that his agent is now working out the financial aspects with the UT AD. (Presumably this regards the buyout money, which he isn't guaranteed if he volunteers to walk away.)

Supposed timeline is after this coming Saturday's game, or after the Kentucky game on the 28th.

There's very little discussion here of who the interim coach would be, and what little there is isn't worth much (Les Miles, Jon Gruden, James Franklin*). But surely it would be Hoke--he's Associate Head Coach and there's nobody else on that staff who's remotely qualified to run a team even for five or six weeks.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Brady Hoke as the head man at Tennessee? Just imagine me clapping* about the rumor.
                        It’s too bad they can’t get that done before the at Bama game. It would add another layer of entertainment to the 3:30 (eastern) slot games.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• shaddup AA.....errr....whoever the fuck you are...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you're looking for some humor today..
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Not really no.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The_Wizard, playing his forum role as Walter Sobchak from “The Big Lebowski” too well.
                                ... yes, I need to stfu about that now.

Why can’t Nebraska take Rutgers with them? Screw Rutgers and their fake news New York market.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X