No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SEC East needs Chip Kelley, like the BT West needs a couple more competitive teams.

If I were in his shoes, I'd take UCLA ...... lower fan expectations, more sports distractions, familiar recruiting territory, teams that, in general, don't play a lot of D. Love to see him and Mike Leach go at it.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Go where they don't play defense. His offense will be better than everyone else's and his defense won't be the relative liability that it would be in the SEC.

And UCLA is not a pressure cooker. That said, he'll pick Florida. And slow recalibration from West to East in the SEC will continue. Kirby + Chip vs The Nick + God fucking knows.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think it is Florida also. Both schools have great recruiting home-bases, but Florida gets you into national picture quicker.

Damn, I wish Asiasi had stayed at UM.

Comment

• I hope he goes to FL. Let's shake up that SEC a bit.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• UCLA gets my vote for Kelly.
            - Less pressure than Florida/ SEC in general.
            - Strong recruiting ties to the West Coast.
            - Pipeline state in California.
            - New football facility http://www.uclafootballfacility.com ... Florida’s isn’t that good
            - Los Angeles > Gainesville
            - Head coaches now in the state of Florida are Jimbo Fisher, Mark Richt, Charlie Strong, Lane Kiffin, Scott Frost, and Butch Davis. Given, shake up is coming.
            - The southeast would be completely new for Kelly.
            - What’s his big competition in the PAC12... Clay Helton, David Shaw, and Chris Peterson? Not scary like Saban or Meyer.

Florida has really only been a good program under Meyer and Spurrier. Not much successful history outside of that.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This turnover chain is so annoying

Comment

• Football scoop is saying chip is only interested in UCLA.. Florida is now focused on Frost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• UCF-USF crazy game of the year

Comment

• Pitt makes a habit of giant killing.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pitt makes a habit of giant killing.
                      Man, is that ever true.

Comment

• UCLA seems like a perfect fit for Kelly. Reports, Frost to meet with FL

Comment

• Chip Kelly to UCLA. Mike Riley fired. Not a surprise.

Next big thing is to see what Scott Frost does... Florida or Nebraska.
                          Dan Mullen to Florida would be solid. Mullen has been to a Bowl game every year at MSU, excluding year 1.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not good for the rest of the Pac 12.

Comment

• M plays UCLA in 2022 and 2023. If both head coaches are still around, those will be fun “grandpa bowl” games.

Redshirt senior Joe Milton or Kevin Doyle!
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Review is just getting fucked up in every single game I watch. Seriously, what's the point of having it if you're not going to watch a play in slow motion and still fuck it up. Incompetent pieces of shit. WSU QB gets past the 1st down line the slides and they Mark him a yard short. Just stay the fuck home refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X