No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, I need to stay away from bets.

Virginia just does nothing in the 2nd half.
    Clemson, no idea what that was.
    UNC is a hard team to figure out. Seems like underdogs fail on those game winning 2 point conversions tries an overwhelming amount of the time.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• So hard to tell because the whole conference is junk .Who is the 2nd best team? Could it actually be Virginia? 5-0 Wake Forest (lol)?

Georgia Tech is having a fine year already...blown out by Clemson, lost to The Citadel, and just scored 2 points on Temple

Comment

• Did a lot watching in a bar in downtown Seattle. I didn't see any particularly really good CFB teams among USC/Washington, ND/UVA, Clemson/UNC ..... all these games were on the various TVs. Really bad call by Mack Brown to go for two. Clemson is vulnerable but their schedule is abysmally NOT challenging. They are toast in the CFB Playoff as it stands right now. If you want to discuss coaches being medicated, watch Brain Kelly on the sideline. Totally different coach from that of his early days with ND. Harbaugh is only mildly different and he was fired up today. ND has a dependable offense, nothing flashy and a really good defense.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Big win for Fickell last night. If they can beat Houston next week they have a pretty good shot at being a 10-win team.

Comment

• Yea that was a good game, lots of RichRod 'empty yards' for UCF between the 20s. I was a little tired of them (UCF) in a Boise St way to be honest. Six times in the Red Zone only one TD, Gabriel turning the ball over four times with a pick 6, they will drop out of the top 25 (for)now.

Comment

• Imagine picking Texas -11.5.
              WVU down 18 late in the 4th and scored a last second TD on 4th & 10.
              Texas 42, WVU 31.

Ouch, betters. Yay for my dumb luck.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Line dropped to 10 by this morning. Thank christ.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Holy crap, PJ Fleck's Goophers are 5-0 and in the AP Top 25. M moves up 2 spots to #16 (undeservedly, IMO), Iowa down 4 to #18 (definitely deservedly).

Of note, osu has replaced OU as #4 (I think osu should be #1 - clear cut best all around team, yet ...... SE$ and UAT). OU moves down 1 to #5. PSU and Wisky are both trending up in a rising or falling water moves the boat sort of way.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/amway-coaches-poll/   HatTip WolverinesWire
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think M could crack the top 5 (if, somehow, you could find a way to move to NAIA, that is).
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Concur with AA re M. Strongly disconcur with Buchanan re OSU. That is all.

Comment

• I think OSU is the best team in the country, though. I have said that for a couple of weeks. I also think Wisconsin is top 5 or 6. Penn State may be a legit top 10 or 12 team.

The rest of the Big10 is on a scale of meh to shitty.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State is not the best team in the country. You people are drunk. Drunker than usual.

Comment

• This is the Year of the Day.

Comment

• When Urban is coaching USC next year, and meets OSU in the playoff, well, that will be something.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X