No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said before the season the ISU coach was a coach on the rise...reminds me of Urban at BG...he will be making large cash very soon...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This may have been the most exciting weekend of CFB so far this season.

Of course, we've got a lot of interest in both PSU and osu but damn that was a gritty win engineered by Barrett. Have to feel good for him. Glad to see Franklin lose that one. Has to hurt but McSorely needed to get knocked down a couple of pegs. Barkley not so much. He is a superstar.

RichRod has found his Denard. The last two AZ games have been buzz saw wins. Feel good for him. He's found a good home to be a HC.

Pat Fitzgerald is a puffed up little fuck ...... but he's a decent coach and nFW is always a tough out. Could not have dreamed of a better loss for prune face. MSU has a few more losses coming. I'll actually be rooting for them to bounce PSU and osu then lose to Maryland ...... speaking of which.

IU played really well but once again Mike Debord sinks IU with his dumb ass play calling in their last two possessions. Allen has made IU competitive. Hard to understand why he hired Debord.

Jim McElwain is probably gone within the next couple of weeks after Florida got drubbed by UGA.

Anyway, exciting football ....... and M won with Peters coming in to get the offense going. Yeah, a TD pass. I think it was M's second of the season.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You guys are going to mess around and semi-fix the QB situation by late November.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn well fucking better.

Comment

• Well, you're not swallowing a shotgun any more, so there's that. J.O.K. is awful. His poor decisions come with a complimentary set of throws he can't make.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It feels great to no longer be swallowing a shotgun.

Gonna go make some breakfast.

Comment

• ...beating Rutgers does wonders...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Once again, the Black Knights of the Hudson win without completing a pass. This time, against Air Force, they didn't even attempt one, and they shut out the Falcons 21-0. This was the first shutout loss for Air Force in 306 games, and their first shutout loss at home since 1980. Army is now 7-2 on the season.
                    Last edited by JRB; November 4, 2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Well, you're not swallowing a shotgun any more, so there's that. J.O.K. is awful. His poor decisions come with a complimentary set of throws he can't make.
                      I laughed audibly at that.

Comment

• I thought this was funny and worth bringing over here from mgoboards for all to see and comment on.

As for me, the probabilities just aren't there to have any confidence in Option 1 below. But, damn, M has suffered through the last decade of shitty football program management, shitty coaches and poor on-field performance.

M fans still wait to see if HARBAUGH!!! is who we thought he would be while ufm goes all of 68-8 at osu and gets all the jazzy press. That just makes Option 1 so titillating.

Fuck osu.

I don't think there is a chance in hell that option 2 goes down (AA might disagree). It's fucking Saban, the debil hisself after all.

Option 3 is eminently possible. Pray that Stanford gets healthy for this game. The thought of a well medicated Kelley losing it on the sideline as Bryce Love does his best Karan Higdon imitation ...... priceless.

Ranking the November NCAAF Meltdowns we most want to see ....

November is always the critical month in college football - rivalry games, jockeying for playoff and bowl positioning, and often the fate of household name coaches is determined. Michigan is highly unlikely to factor into the CFP this year, but as Michigan and college football fans, there are a handful of key games/teams that bear close watching this year. Which of the 3 possibilities below are you most eager to see, and what are the chances:

1) OSU loses 3 of 4 in November (Iowa, MSU, and UM)

- Reason to be excited: Freaks out the entire state of Ohio, casts doubt in the minds of recruits about the coaching genius and staying power of Urban Meyer.

2) The Auburn Tigers pin losses on UGA (Sat) and Bama (Nov 25), as the road to the SEC Championship runs straight through Jordan-Hare Stadium

- Reason to be excited: All those smug SEC fans currently counting on 2 CFP bids face the prospect of none (or 1 max), as Auburn would have the opportunity under this scenario to beat UGA again in the SEC championship game

3) ND gets all the way to the last weekend as a top 3 team, only to have Stanford go all Bryce Love on them and dash their CFP hopes

- Reason to be excited: It's been too log since we've seen ol' Purple Face in his natural state, and yeah, F ND
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This season, a 1-loss P5 team could be in CFP. Still think the committee favors P5 Champs but not a 3-loss team. Can't see any realistic scenarios where the SEC gets left out unlike the B1G, Big XII, ACC, or PAC 12.

Comment

• crashcourse is duly and rightly mocked by the sane and insane alike. Personally, I think we don't enough to placeput that asshat. But, still, we are on the right course.

That said, crash is on an unbelievable tear in both my CFB and NFL picks contest.

Last year he beat 33 others to win CFB, going 148-124 ATS. In the NFL, he was 2nd out of 21 going 58-44. This year he is again winning CFB with a 114-83 record, and is winning in the NFL at 31-24.

That's now 262-207 in CFB since start of 2016, and 89-68 in the NFL. Damn impressive. I'm not sure there's a better handicapper in the history of the world.

/hex voodoo

Comment

• Wait ...... I'm going back to check my bets with his!!!!

Comment

• Time for AA to ask the Sooners fans why they have a basketball player on their uniforms? (and UNC)

Jordan Brand, Oklahoma Announce Uniform Contract

Jordan Brand and the University of Oklahoma announced an apparel deal Thursday that will make Jumpman the official uniform provider for the Sooners football team as well as their men's and women's basketball teams...

Comment

Working...
                                X