No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good link to review what HC jobs are already open or will be open at the end of the season (post bowls I would think). Obviously some schools have already cut bait and are getting a head start.

Oh, you don't like Harbaugh or his potential to get M able to compete for championships? AT least M isn't searching for a new coach in this cycle. Gonna be brutal.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I disagree with you on this, CG. This is a legit firing in my book. Bert is 29-33 overall and 11 and 28 in the conference. 11-28 is horrible. Bobby Petrino had a winning record in conference at Arkansas. So did Houston Nutt. Bert's 28% win percentage in conference is a good bit below what I believe a realistic Arkansas fan should expect. In short, Bert has been a complete failure.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I disagree with you on this, CG. This is a legit firing in my book. Bert is 29-33 overall and 11 and 28 in the conference. 11-28 is horrible. Bobby Petrino had a winning record in conference at Arkansas. So did Houston Nutt. Bert's 28% win percentage in conference is a good bit below what I believe a realistic Arkansas fan should expect. In short, Bert has been a complete failure.
        Yep. He should be fired. He has been terrible.

My point about their delusional fan base still stands, though.

They will never find the right coach.

They're Arkansas
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They had Lou Holtz once.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lou Holtz left Arkansas for Minnesota. Think about that.

Comment

• Ok I thought about it. Now what?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Ok I thought about it. Now what?
                Now die

:::farts:::

Comment

• Arkansas isn't a top job, no doubt, but the Razorbacks are top 30 all-time in wins and win%.

The right coach can make them decent. They haven't been under Bert.

Speaking of coaches, Kiffin has FAU 8-3 and bowl bound. Impressive.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Now die

:::farts:::
                    You can train a retard...whodathunkit...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Arkansas isn't a top job, no doubt, but the Razorbacks are top 30 all-time in wins and win%.

The right coach can make them decent. They haven't been under Bert.

Speaking of coaches, Kiffin has FAU 8-3 and bowl bound. Impressive.
                      Jeff Tedford at Fresno is doing an impressive job as well...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, Fresno was a huge surprise this year. I kept waiting for them to go off the rails after they upset SDS, but it never happened. Boise will probably rail them, but I had them as a 4/5 win team.

In other words...STFU
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Stifle Sandbaggott
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• first props to brian pringle 4 catches 3 tds 160 yards and a kickoff return as purple beat okie state

second fayettleville has a lot of money and development down there and a feverish backing. wasn't that long ago they kicked some butt. with all the walmart money/Tyson money/.Clinton investment in developments down there I would think it would be a decent place to coach

Comment

• go away lil' kitty...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 166 points given up in 3 games

4-7 no bowl for you

don't they know you're 78-15-2?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X