No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arky can rehire Petrino now. He has done his penance.

Comment

• They want Gus. I think it will end up being Norvell, though.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can somebody explain the Fisher move to A&M to me? I'm sure I could find out the reasons behind it if I looked hard enough on Google, but I'm too lazy right now. Did he have some sort of rift with the administration?

Comment

• Can somebody explain the Fisher move to A&M to me?

Well...correct if I'm wrong...I believe Texas A&M would like to hire him as Head Football Coach...unless I'm missing something...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe Texas A&M would like to hire him as Head Football Coach...unless I'm missing something...

both statements are true.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The success rate for former Wisconsin coaches who have gone elsewhere is pretty poor. Maybe that's why nobody hires Paul...it's believed that his success is really Wisconsin / Barry Alvarez's success.

Comment

• People have no idea how close Bo almost when to Texas A&M

Comment

• Jimbo Fisher always wanted more, this time FSU was tired of giving

Fisher brought the Seminoles back to national prominence, but it came at a cost. Even with constant demands and frayed relationships, FSU was happy to pay until Fisher tried to raise the price one too many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      People have no idea how close Bo almost when to Texas A&M
                      Went was that?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• In the 80's. Tom Monihan gave him a Dominoes Pizza franchise as an incentive to stay. A&M hired Jackie Sherrill instead

Comment

Texas A&M offered Schembechler nearly $3 million for 10 years.
                          At the time would have been the richest contract in the history of college athletics

Comment

• Memphis and UCF seeing who can score the most. Now in OT, its 62, 55 UCF. Memphis with the ball, 1st down throw on 4th. Now inside the 5.

Hoping Nebs offense under Frost looks like his UCF offense - fun to watch.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Final - 62, 55. UCF remains undefeated under Frost.

Frost to Nebraska according to ESPN with 7y, $35m contract in his pocket. Refuses to confirm that he's headed to Neb in his post game comments, "I'm going to celebrate with my team." He was tearful. Good man. Glad he's coming to the BIG. Neb fans have to be ecstatic.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Boomer Sooner.

One down.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X