No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funnier thing is that Bama fans think he is not pro-Bama.

I have been pointing out his Bama love for years to my delusional Alabama fan friends.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, I think your bias either way - either for or against Bama - shades your perception. The people who think he's always pro Bama are just as wrong as those who thinks he is always anti Bama.

I think he calls it fairly evenly. If it seems he compliments Bama a lot, maybe it's because it's warranted when you consider that Bama has been the best team in the nation for the last decade.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Alabama fans avert your eyes"

Guess you were right.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          ......... If it seems he compliments Bama a lot, maybe it's because it's warranted when you consider that Bama has been the best team in the nation for the last decade.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It was confirmed during the Auburn - Bama game that Danielson lives in the south now.
            Guarantee he hasn’t followed his alma mater (Purdue) for the last decade due to their terribleness.
            What bandwagon team has Danielson hopped on is the question... based on his commentating, sure seems like Bama.

It’s like how my parents moved to a certain state in the southeast, now they follow/ root for a certain southeast team because they are big in the area. As well as Michigan.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I thought he still lives in Rochester Hills Mi? Not that I care.

Comment

• He lives up Sabin's ass
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Just unadulterated, unassailable facts, Jeff.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anybody see Army/Navy? A snow bowl ..... why don't they play this game indoors?

Army won the xxxx second first time since '96. They're actually pretty good.

Navy missed a game winning FG and not by much.

Fun game to watch if you like mud wrestling.
                    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 9, 2017, 06:48 PM.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Army won the first time since '96. They're actually pretty good.

Army won last year, too.

Comment

Anybody see Army/Navy? A snow bowl ..... why don't they play this game indoors?

Army won the first time since '96. They're actually pretty good.

Navy missed a game winning FG and not by much.

Fun game to watch if you like mud wrestling.
                        Yep I was watching but had to head out before the end of the game.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Army won last year, too.
                          Fixed.

Comment

• Army with two in a row. Before the 2016 and 2017 games, Army's last win was 2001.

Comment

• lol, Jeff. Now fox the 1996 part.

Comment

lol, Jeff. Now fox the 1996 part.
                                "Foxed" that too and you know, I picked that first win shit from a Danielson comment on my way to the fridge for a beer. Guess I didn't here all of it. Not that it matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X