No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. I don't think you did "here" all of it.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Army win ups OSU SOS. CFP should be reconvened.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lord Saban sentences you to the Pit of Despair!

DILLY DILLY!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why would you play football indoors when you can play in the snow? That game was great.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Why would you play football indoors when you can play in the snow? That game was great.
            Yep.

The only thing that would have made it better was a grass field.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Army won the xxxx second first time since '96.

You did hear part of it right.

Army won the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy for the first time since 1996

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                Why would you play football indoors when you can play in the snow? That game was great.
                Hack said when it snows in DC, you gotta kids your kids outside ....

I say when it snows anywhere, I go to Florida.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Hack said when it snows in DC, you gotta kids your kids outside ....

I say when it snows anywhere, I go to Florida.
                  We're thinking Chattanooga, only 2 inches of snow a year.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, I live in ATL and that's south of Chattanooga by a good bit. We had 4" of snow on the deck railing this morning. Fortunately, although it started snowing around noon yesterday, the streets didn't do what they almost always do in Atlanta, freeze in sheets of ice.

It paralyzes the city and surrounding suburbs. I'm done with it. Grew up in Chicago and Detroit and about every 20y or so, I set up residence incrementally south. NC in 70, a short stay in AZ in the late 80s, ATL in 96. 3y ago we bought a place in Fort Lauderdale and I'll become a permanent resident of that lovely state in January, '18.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Congrats, Jeff. I bought a condo in Orange Beach a few years back. I will be moving there full time in another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Well, I live in ATL and that's south of Chattanooga by a good bit. We had 4" of snow on the deck railing this morning. Fortunately, although it started snowing around noon yesterday, the streets didn't do what they almost always do in Atlanta, freeze in sheets of ice.
                        We got about 8" of snow here in Cobb County!
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• We got about 8 here, too.

Comment

• Sunny and 60 in Nebraska...heh...dumbasses...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We got 2. Lame. Still on the ground though.

Comment

• Ours will be melted mostly gone by the end of the day today under a bright sunny day. Back to 65 by the end of the week. This much snow hasn't fallen here since '92 I think...Really neat for the kiddos.

Once a season snowfall is a big reason I chose to migrate south all those years ago.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X