No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ohio State drew up its schedule like Bama does, instead of Penn State, @ Iowa, Michigan State we'd have

Penn State
    LA-Lafayette
    Michigan State

We would also schedule a team like Youngstown State or Abilene Christian for the 3rd weekend of November every single year.

Comment

• Not sure what any of this has to do with UAT's shitty 2017 schedule and even worse 2018 schedule. I assume that point has been conceded as it's blindingly obvious.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's a post-bowl ranking, so those over rated SEC teams must have performed OK against their bowl opponents, and of course Bama played a top notch out of conference neutral site team each of those seasons, and when you play for the Natty you play the best too.

I would like to see Alabama play home-and-home series against top notch opponents, but to knock their strength of schedule up until this season is just blind rage against the best.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Again, I'm still not sure what 2015 and 2016 have to do with this year or next. And in 2019 they play Duke. Duke. To go along with 3 OoC creampuffs.

Also, the B10 plays an extra conference game instead of an FCS game.

Alabama has usually lined up and played good teams in neutral site games to go along with their pile of crap other 3. And I understand that approach and I understand tat when they were doing these schedules the SEC West was really good. This isn't a question of intent or motivation or whatever -- it's simply a statement of what is. Alabama's schedue for 2017 was bad and it'll be worse for 2018.

Meanwhile, M, e.g., plays @ND (as opposed to neutral vs Louisville) and plays an extra conference game (which is either UNL or Wisky) instead of The Citadel.

Comment

• Mid pack SEC South Carolina just beat Michigan, And Georgia and Alabama would smoke any big 10 team. So quit whinng. Big 10 sucks. Just look what they did last year in the CFP.

Comment

• That's a remarkably lucid argument. Brilliant. Please post more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gastoverat View Post
                Mid pack SEC South Carolina just beat Michigan, And Georgia and Alabama would smoke any big 10 team. So quit whinng. Big 10 sucks. Just look what they did last year in the CFP.
                Haha

Mid pack SC just beat a mediocre Michigan team. Woo Hoo.

Silly SEC fans.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I mean, if Auburn can assfuck Alabama and Georgia then I think a B10 team would have a chance.
                  Last edited by iam416; January 1, 2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Annnnd... Auburn is getting its ass handed to them by UCF. (Insert standard SEC excuse of "they were disappointed that they didn't get a better bowl so they didn't play well" here)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, not quite. Auburn is going to score in roughly 50 seconds to get it back to 7 with 5 to play.

Comment

• I may have been a bit premature...

Comment

• Jeez. Questionable penalty keeps UCF from running out the clock and then they miss another FG. Auburn will score and we'll go to OT (or they'll go for 2).

Comment

• Congrats to UCF ! Hopefully the playoff will go to 8 teams ASAP!!!!

Comment

• Looks as if UCF (conference champ) should have been in the playoff.

They just beat the team that beat the two SEC teams that are in...

Comment

• Watch out big ten! Frost and the whole UCF staff is coming to Nebraska nest year

Comment

Working...
                                X