The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and take Tech with you.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just reported that Rich Rod might get fired at Zona. Apparently Regents/AD are considering it.

Whose his OC?

There are two of them: Long time RR friends and coaching cohorts Calvin Magee and Rod Smith .... never mind.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I heard he was already fired.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sexual harassment suit played a part in it

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• So he's fired.... but now I'm reading the University found no evidence of harassment? what?
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• He was harassing their win column something fierce...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know about the timing of the actual firing of RR. He released a statement at some point that, upon reading it, was typical RR - sounded like he was crying while he wrote it.

No need to admit he had had an extramarital affair - check.

No need to state he had apologized to his wife, Rita, and family whom he loved - check.

No need to reveal that the staff member that had alleged he had sexually harrassed her was seeking damages - check.

The meat of the statement, and all that was required for him to say, was that he denied the claims of sexual harassment and would rigorously fight them. But, noooooo ..... he had to get all weepy. Josh Groban.

Tigers never change their stripes.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You raised me up
                    But I did not grant permission...

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• and in good news locally on the third day he rose again and signed for one more year

Comment

• Weekend at Bill Snyder's:
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh!

Comment

• RichRod will make a good OC at a program running a spread offense. That's his ceiling. He should never be allowed to sniff a head coaching job again.

Comment

• I can think of a program where he could do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X