No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trevor Lawrence first pass 64 yard TD

Comment

• A&M kind of deserves the loss for their 2 point play call... the pick/ rub route while rolling the QB out to the right.

Holy fuck. You have to be idiotic as a D to not be prepared for that. So overused.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Florida State needed a late rally and some referee shenanigans to beat mighty Samford last night. By all accounts, they looked like a hot mess while doing so.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              National Games of Interest

UCLA at No. 5 Oklahoma (-30), 1 p.m., FOX

Pick: UCLA (+30)

Kansas at Central Michigan (-4.5), 3 p.m., ESPN+

Pick: Central Michigan (-4.5)

No. 12 USC at No. 9 Stanford (-4.5), 8:30 p.m., FOX

Pick: Stanford (-4.5)
              whomever picked those went 1-2

ku FAVORED AGAINST A BIG 10 TEAM

somebodys smoking crack in vegas
              Last edited by crashcourse; September 10, 2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Buchanan picked those. That 1-2 added to his 3-9 day in-conference. So, I a guess the 1-2 actually upped his overall percentage. Math checks out.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I won't be publishing pics anymore. I'm terrible at it. Thanks for your support in this matter.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If only your self-awareness extended to everything else you ever post. :-)

Comment

• Despite your terrible demeanor and mean posting in this forum, I appreciate your willingness to take me seriously and discuss football with me as fucking long winded and circular I can be making my points.

My writing style sucks, always has and Hack knows this asking me at one point to,"send him the name of the Journalism prof at M who gave me a C if I promised him I'd never go into Journalism as a profession," so he could send him a Thank You card. Fuck off hack. ..... even though you're idea to that was pretty funny. Bastage.

A long time ago when I first started posting at - the name will come to be in, oh, an hour or so, maybe days, maybe never - I always enjoyed your posting style, talent. Take no hostages. Clear, concise and taking maximum advantage of your legal training, you could make the same point in a short sentence that I might take two paragraphs to make.

Here, I've always appreciated your no-nonsense takes that brook no stupidity and call it out when it occurs. Lots of people don't like that sort of thing - in a Hamilton and Burresque duel shooting your opponent between the eyes for the kill instead of buzzing the round past an ear knowing you could kill him if need be.

Anyway, that's enough sauce for you today, shit head. Fuck osu.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I like your posts, Jeff. I like your passion. I read everything you write. My next time in ATL I plan to let you buy me a steak at Bones.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ????????????

Comment

• "Here, I've always appreciated your no-nonsense takes that brook no stupidity and call it out when it occurs."

I have too. It's his training as an attorney.

Comment

Working...
                                X