No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not me, it's the others. I'm doing this as a selfless act. For America. I'll DM you payment details.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      From high-profile recruits finally getting a chance to shine to some under-the-radar gems, these are the players exceeding expectations for the nation's top teams.

Sun-Ra's kid. Route-running was a bit of a freewheeling unstructured adventure at first. Took way too long to get open.

Comment

• Isn't Andy Katzenmoyer a little old to make a comeback with Alabama?

Comment

• What?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Isn't he the Big Kat?

Comment

• Ahh. Not Bama.

Auburn.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh Auburn - ok my mistake, I have been having a lot of vision troubles last few weeks.

Comment

• South Carolina-Marshall has now been canceled - Hurricane Florence

Comment

• Games updated

Comment

• I don't know why more teams don't use someone else's stadium. I know we have offered Bryant-Denny before. Bryant-Denny, The Horseshoe, Tiger Stadium, etc, etc, are not being used this weekend. It beats cancelling a game.

Comment

• Comment

• The Vals should pay people to take their tickets...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It probably has to do with people needing to evacuate a deadly hurricane.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              It probably has to do with people needing to evacuate a deadly hurricane.
                              What? The world doesn't revolve around college football?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Blasphemy
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X