The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    ......We plug some holes on D with the 5* 2-deep and get folks healthy, we will be good..
    You left something out. I fixed it. I'm a Mod.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Get a hold of yourselves. It's embarrassing.

Comment

• Non-football people, guys who really don't know the game, think Bama is impervious to harm. We lost to Auburn by double digits not too long ago. We have some raw talent, but it hasn't been fully developed and forged in game play. People who know football know that. The crowd who watches a PAT and wonders why it didn't count for three points (and don't get me wrong, I like Jeff), don't understand. And (no matter how much I like Jeff), I just don't have the time or patience to educate them.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And, it's 4-stars. Every non injured 5-star is already in the rotation.

Comment

• Life is hard on the mountaintop.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Ain't that the truth.

hey, brother, can you spare a bluechipper?

Comment

• But, that said, if we get some folks healed up, and Tua's meniscus tear doesn't get worse, and we somehow get by LSU, I think we will be 13-0 heading into the playoffs.

Comment

• You two need to STFU.

Look, Alabama has an outstanding track record, NCs a great coach and recruiting over Saban's tenure that rivals any team in CFB. It's a recipe for success and Lord Saban has delivered. Alabama football knows how to win games. That sort of mentality gets baked in over time. It is a key factor in CFB and in establishing the kind of success Alabama has enjoyed since Saban arrived.

You're not going to get any fucking sympathy from this forum about the troubles Alabama football is having. After Tua went out Hurts came in. Hurts was 7 of 8 for 115 yards and also caught a pass. Like I said 5*s backing up 5*. Besides, you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill regarding Tua. Saban said post game he could have gone back in. He'll be fine and if he's not ....... 5*s backing up 5*s.

Now, I'll give you a pass on Bama's D. I get that. Critical injury with inexperienced but talented dudes having to go in can be a problem. Coaching matters. Bama has it in spades. But fer-God's sake, Alabama has the #1 offense in the land. An opponent scores some points, Alabama scores more.

As for you and your moaning, talent, Bosa will be back in time to make M's life miserable in c-bus. Haskins is the deal. I don't care if he's immobile. He can deal the ball and has done so. One guy, ONE GUY, esp. if he's the guy at QB can make a huge difference in a game outcome (fucking JTB). So, stifle it.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In lieu of flowers, Alabama requests you send highlight reels of rising 5-star HS seniors to:

C/O AA's Dynasty Memorial Trust
                        Rural Route 2
                        SixToe, Alabama

Comment

• ...and Jalen was NOT A 5-star!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              ...and Jalen was NOT A 5-star!
                              It's hyperbole dumb fuck ..... I know Hurts wasn't a 5* recruit. But he's good, damn good. Tua is just better on the field.

No sympathy for you as a fan or for Alabama claiming to have issues. NONE.

Comment

• Talent,

I think Urban is officially 77-8. Time to bring Cooper back.

Alabama has played no one. Ohio State has played a gritty Penn State team.

LSU thumped Georgia and has Bama in their crosshairs. As Coach O said, "Ahhrg, ipsum lorem loda remobro trape in da grendle. Twas brillig. Go Tigers!"

And I don't believe there is any way to really refute that. Q.E. fuckin' D.

Comment

Working...
                                X