Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right you sons a bitches. I'm back. I knowed you'd be waiting for it. The rest of them guys you mentioned ain't worth a spit. It they was here, I'd hit them bastards up side the head with a two b'four. Yessir. That's what I'd do.

I don't know nuthin about no Ommpa Loompas, but I do know the only real elephants in Bama is their wimmin.

Roll Tide? Nope, roll em in flour.

Bah!
    Screw all you bastards

Comment

• I don't remember you, but you're not the guy I'm expecting.

But, so far, I like your style.

Welcome aboard!
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Welcome aboard? Who in the hell are you? Popeye? Welcome aboard, my ass

I aughtna hit you upside the head with a two b'four too.

It don't matter who you're expecting. He is going to have to be Jesus H. Christ to live up to the lead in you gived to him.

Bah!
        Screw all you bastards

Comment

• Bah!

Comment

• Humbug!
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• First, and most importantly, Welcome Back, to our good friend Paul S., who is posting the moniker "Buckeye Paul".

Paul is a good friend of mine, and I value his presence here as much as any Michigan fan currently posting. He's the classiest Buckeye fan you'll ever meet.

Secondly, I changed the title of the "Ohio" thread back to what Paul named it several years ago. And, with his return, I'll be posting in there to speak with him. I'm done making penance in our own forum.

Again, welcome back, Paul. Its good to have you back.

Call us "wolverweenies" at least once per day .. willya?

:-)

Comment

• As usual, I was correct.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yes, you were.

I think you met Paul in that original "Borg" tailgate we had WAY back in the 90's....

Comment

• yes I did. Good guy. Every buckeye I've met after that has been disappointing..

hi talent..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I can vouch for that. talent is indeed an asstard. I'm waiting to meet up one day with AA and Wiz who seem to both have been cut from the same cloth.

Welcome back, Paul.

Fuck osu.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thank you, everyone. I'm happy to be back. We'll have some fun.

Comment

• Glad to see Paul!

I remember Blue in Wisconsin fondly.

Comment

• Paul S was a big help to me way back in 2001 when I had some questions about how to post a photo. Couldn't have been nicer. Welcome back Paul S.

We need to hate the Buckeyes, right? Having nice guys like Paul make this hard to do. We'll always have Talent. : )

Comment

• Hodgkal, what name did you post under back then?

Comment

Working...
                                X