X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Thanks.

Done.
    Wow, Wiz, thank you for the $100 donation!!! Very generous of you!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Here comes my match ...... thanks to those of you that stepped up and donated.This is a great forum. Glad others appreciate that.
      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 14, 2022, 02:13 PM.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Got it! Thank you so much, Jeff!! I'm speechless. I so appreciate the help!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

I would like to donate...can someone post the donate link...
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• ps don't click that I have no idea if it works or where it goes if it does
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It links to a page where you can donate to the Kill Wiz fund.

Comment

• If my math is correct, that's almost $400 from the Michigan forum. Good job, guys.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hope it goes well liney. Didn't know my $100 donation would be ridiculed like this but good to know.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks for your generosity, Wiz. I wish I was in a position to match it. Deb runs good forums, and she deserves our support. I know she appreciates it.

Comment

• Yes she does. This is a great forum. I did request with my donation that Talent, AA and DSL get banned though. You can stay though. I hate you much less.

XOXOXO
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, they were on my short list too, but I realized we might need some sandbags in the future should a flood occur. So, I guess we should keep them around.

And I hate you too... but I'm dealing with it.

Comment

• The Michigan Forum stepped up bigtime and I do really appreciate it! Your donations will pay for hosting fees for six months -- that's huge!! Thank you all!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Yes she does. This is a great forum. I did request with my donation that Talent, AA and DSL get banned though. You can stay though. I hate you much less.

XOXOXO
                            I donated for exactly the same reason, except replace "Talent" w/ "Wizard" and "banned" with "killed by incineration".
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thank you for your $25 donation, iam416!!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                The Michigan Forum stepped up bigtime and I do really appreciate it! Your donations will pay for hosting fees for six months -- that's huge!! Thank you all!
                                Deb, we appreciate your work in keeping this forum going and I'm pretty sure our posters here will step up again if and when you need funding to pay hosting fees.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X