Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Jon, thank you for your $50 donation!! I appreciate your support!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If you try to write "#" and "1", the forum automatically changes it to "Home". Weird. Is this a new quirk?
      Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• I've experienced the same kind of weird replacements but I can't recall what they wore I just deleted a nd typed what I wanted. If I recall the weird replacements are associated with typing characters in my experience. I'll PM Deb.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Weird. Whenever I type "STFU" people never STFU. That needs fixed.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have built an embedded piece of software that on this forum recognizes the letters S, T, F, U in that sequence and automatically sends it to only my trash so, you're right, no one is shutting up even though they can see "STFU" but I don't see it .... this is obviously why I continue to make these long posts on Ukraine and M football. No one is telling me to STFU.

You're welcome.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• UFTS
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                If you try to write "#" and "1", the forum automatically changes it to "Home". Weird. Is this a new quirk?
                It's fixed! It was a new "feature." I disabled it today.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• OK gotcha. We talk a lot about college football in this forum so needless to say, we need that #1. 😁

Comment

• Understood. The Lions forum only needs #32.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks and .... heh.

Comment

• I have only a couple of weeks to live and am closing this account. Thank you all for the tailgates and conversations here. See you on the other side and Go Blue!

Deb, please disable Obi-Jon. < mic drop>
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• What? Jon! I’m so sorry to hear that.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jesus, Jon. I am so sorry.

Comment

• Oh no!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jon -- I'm very sorry to hear that.

I know that we have pretty big disagreements on politics, but I'll always have very pleasant memories of the couple of M-Borg meetups where we got to hang out.

Our next win over OSU is dedicated to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X