Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the cell tower in Alabama is out of order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
      I have only a couple of weeks to live and am closing this account. Thank you all for the tailgates and conversations here. See you on the other side and Go Blue!

Deb, please disable Obi-Jon. < mic drop>
      Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Received this text from Jon’s wife today. I texted him shortly after he dropped the news here and he responded. Texted again a few days ago and…

“Good afternoon Mike, this is Terry, Jon's wife. I'm very sorry and sad to tell you by text that Jon passed away at home November 21st surrounded by family. I'm sure he was happily watching Blue kick butt on those nasty schmuckeyes from heaven. His obituary can be found at dryerfuneralhomeholly.com. Please feel free to spread the word to the rest of the tailgate gang. His memorial service is January 16th.”

https://www.dryerfuneralhomeholly.co...falce/Memories
      He only had two weeks from his post till he passed. So sad. :( Rest in peace, Jon.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        I PM'ed Deb on this early yesterday and have not heard from her. The situation remains the same on my Samsung Android phone. Using data alone on my phone does not allow me to open the Detroit Lions web page. WIth wifi turned on I can open the website and log in as usual. My PC is not affected but it's using a wireless internet connection, not data.
        I don't have any private messages here from you.

I'll try to dig in to this but it's hard to say what might cause this. If someone can provide me with an IP address that is UNABLE to access the site, that would be helpful.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deb, you're right ..... my PM didn't get sent ????

My IP Address is 10.0.0.199
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            FWIW, I couldn't log in on my phone. I got a big disclaimer page. I just refreshed the page and it let me in.
            Please take a screenshot of this and send it to me if it happens again.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb, you're right ..... my PM didn't get sent ????

That IP address is unable to access the site right now? What happens when you attempt to access it?
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb, you're right ..... my PM didn't get sent ????

That doesn't appear to be a valid internet IP address. That's likely an internal router/gateway address.

Please go to whatismyip.com on the device that can't access the site and tell me the IP address it says. ​
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Please take a screenshot of this and send it to me if it happens again.
                  When I log into the forum on my phone, it takes me to the page with the forums listed. When I click on a sub forum it takes me to this. I refresh and it takes me to the sub forum that I was trying to get to. It is not a big deal, but it took me a while to figure it out. FWIW, I am using an Iphone 14. I just upgraded in December, but it did the same thing on my Iphone 8. It just started doing this a couple months ago.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In that case, I would try clearing the cache in your browser(s) to see if that helps. We had a software update in September - it might be loading old files or something.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ...banning that f-ing wizard is a good thing...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That doesn't appear to be a valid internet IP address. That's likely an internal router/gateway address.

Please go to whatismyip.com on the device that can't access the site and tell me the IP address it says. ​
                        Here's my IPV4 from the above site;

Keep in mind, I can access the web site when connected to wifi but not to data. My data is provided by Xfinity which shares towers with the Verizon network. It is entirely possible that this is a network problem on Verizon/Xfinity, not a server problem on your end. I don't have a particularly strong signal where I live (2-3 bars) but even when I have a strong signal, I can't connect to your server.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff, can you please share the exact URL you are trying to use that won't load when you're on your cell service? Thanks
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I cannot access via my Samsung Android as of yet either...174.213.210.25
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Jeff, can you please share the exact URL you are trying to use that won't load when you're on your cell service? Thanks
                              This is a discussion forum dedicated to the Detroit Lions. A terrific community!

Works consistently only when connected to wifi.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                I cannot access via my Samsung Android as of yet either...174.213.210.25
                                Thanks, Wiz...who is your cell service provider?
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X