Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Deborah finally hired Elon Musk...we were being suppressed...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FOILED!

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff, are you still having the problem?
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Jeff, are you still having the problem?
            Working for me as well Deb. And I have a very weak cell signal at my house. Thanks for the detective work.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The solution is soooo freaking weird.

I removed Russia from the server's list of blocked countries. It sounds like a joke, but it's true.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Большое спасибо!

I mean...thanks.​
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ha!!! Good one!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    The solution is soooo freaking weird.

I removed Russia from the server's list of blocked countries. It sounds like a joke, but it's true.
                    Wow. Can a piece of malware insert a Russian tag to an incoming IP address so that the server will reject it?
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      You have just made everyone here very happy...THE_WIZARD_ can now post 24/7 again...
                      To paraphrase the Wiz we want you to STFU 24/7
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So…

It really was Trump’s fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Something appears to have been fixed because I can get in from my work computer now.
                          Get back to work slacker!
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Here's the explanation I got:

I believe the issue is likely a "false positive" for the Verizon IP range in the Configserver firewall database. We can ask our Advanced Services team to look into this and possibly reach out to cPanel but Configserver is a 3rd party plugin for cPanel and they may not be able to assist. Therefore, if what I suspect is actually the problem then it may take some time before that option can be turned back on. Otherwise, as this appears to solve the problem, there is no harm in leaving that country code out of the configuration.
                            So it seems that Verizon's IP address range was added to this firewall database that web servers use. When our server checked to see if you were in Russia, it found a matching entry in the database and denied your access.

Seems shady for sure.

BTW, I blocked Russia a couple years ago when they started trying to hack and spam our server. There was no issue until recently, so this seems to be a recent change in the database.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "The Russians are Coming!"

Believe it.

Comment

• That both explains the general lockout and is soooo weird.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X