X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is as good a place as any...

Comment

• He fits in just right with the SOL Rob ... :-)
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Stafford puts up big numbers but never seems to be a QB who makes drives in the 4th quarter to put the game away or a game winning drive. He's mostly had a lousy OL over his career and the OL still is not good... They played to about my pre-season expectations.

Comment

• Would you have changed your preseason prediction if you had know Cutler and Rodgers would have missed as much time as they have?

Comment

• With Cutler and Rodgers out, the Lions should have won the NFC North by 3+ games.

Too much undisciplined play, and too many giveaways by the offense.

Any guesses who the next HC will be? Detroit is a coaches graveyard, and I'm not sure too many good ones want any part of being there.

Comment

• Lions are missing a good bit of their Defensive backfield. I had them pegged for about Eight wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Lions are missing a good bit of their Defensive backfield. I had them pegged for about Eight wins.
                And yet, they were in the driver's seat to win the division this year and really the only reason why they didn't was due to the offense (TURNOVERS) and bad coaching (GAME MANAGEMENT).
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They were paper Lions anyways. They were playing shitty teams and still couldn't seal a game against them. They would be hamburger in a playoff game.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Deb added new thumbs up emoticon btw
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I am not going to be on line very much for a while. Things are very difficult for my family right now, and internet access has become a luxury that I have to be without for the time being. I'll be on line when I can. We are well, but going thru some very difficult financial times. I'm trying to work thru it but its tough. Thanks to all of you for your friendship over these years. It is much appreciated.

Comment

• Not good. Keep grinding, Liney.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• not good at all.. Liney, best of luck. we'll be thinking of you
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Liney, you are the glue of this site, and have been since its inception in the Freep days. Hope you will participate whenever you can. There have been many great conversations here over the years and you have been the intellectual and ethical anchor. I truly hope you can get things straightened out with whatever problems you are having.

Comment

• Good luck digging out, Liney. Hope you're back soon.

Comment

• Best of luck buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X