Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just let them fall to the bottom naturally, then they can be resuscitated if needed, rising back up to relevancy, the sticky epidemic is annoying.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• You could just destick all of them, except for this thread.

Comment

• Yes.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Patience, gentlemen. I'll be doing a forum clean-up after the bowl season.

In fact, I am considering the consolidation of threads into about a total of 8 or so permanent threads, with new additions only being added by mods for special occasions.

If anyone wants to opine, please feel free. I'd especially like to hear from our mods.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's a little dusty in here. And when the hell is the last time you vacuumed!?

Heaven forbid you actually take out the trash!!

Comment

• Jeff borrowed the vacuum cleaner, and hasn't brought it back yet ...

... friggin' Jeff ...

Comment

• No point getting carried away. I can't imagine anyone's critiques here are more than nitpicking, as this is a pretty clean board and there's not a ton of noise in the first place that needs tuning out. If anything, I'd think more regimentation might choke off activity.

Comment

• I have to agree with Hack, you guys do a great job curating, but no need to go overboard, threads don't disappear here like they did on WC, let them naturally rise and fall, and leave the old ones up for posterity's sake.

Just annoying to have to scan half way down the page to see the new posts, the stickied threads just aren't needed.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'm thinking of creating an "archives" thread, where we can store old threads for reference or posterity, or whatever. That way, only the most active and recent threads would be seen.

Again, these are just ideas so far. No final decisions yet.

Comment

• [QUOTE=lineygoblue;618474]I'm thinking of creating an "archives" thread, where we can store old threads for reference or posterity, or whatever. That way, only the most active and recent threads would be seen.

Great idea. Boy I wish I could see some of the old Freep posts. There were some really great posters who got lost when we went to WC.

Comment

• I can think of about a dozen people I'd love to have back from those days, Doc.

Comment

• I agree with Hack, whodean, and JD...

Comment

• ditto

Comment

• I agree with Mackenzie......;-)

Comment

• Some clean-up is needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X