Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave the thread open, require the olieo scum to only post there, and then its easy to ignore them, DSL is worthless but I do read Talent's posts occasionally, he has just convinced himself in something that isn't true, unlike DSL who is half troll half ogre.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Liney:

The problem is me, not the thread. I do, sincerely, feel obligated to stay around to take my licks, but that won't accomplish anything constructive, as you noted, and you don't care one way or the other.

I know this -- it's impossible to discuss Hi State football here. Actual football. You guys should be able to have your fun with the sanctions, the wilderness, SMU and the like w/o me.

So, keep the thread. Enjoy the ineptitude of Gene Smith and the Ohio State offense and the inevitable win in AA. Out of respect for SeanB, adios -- for real.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd say leave it. We now only have two OSu fans that post here regularly and if you kill the thread, they'll just post in another thread.

Comment

• Well, OK--now only one!

Comment

• We all know what were likely to see when we go to that discussion; OSU slappies spinning anything about Ohio to their rose colored view of the world. Most the time, talent is on my ignore list. Every once in awhile I unignore him when I see him make a couple posts in another discussion.

Comment

• the reality is I bet if everyone met and had a few beers and burgers, you'd get along. There are strong opinions on both sides because you're talking about your teams that are involved in a long time rivalry.... and as anything on the internet, people get backed into defending extremes. I don't think these feelings really represent the individuals.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                the reality is I bet if everyone met and had a few beers and burgers, you'd get along. There are strong opinions on both sides because you're talking about your teams that are involved in a long time rivalry.... and as anything on the internet, people get backed into defending extremes. I don't think these feelings really represent the individuals.
                I'm not saying I wouldn't get along with the Ohio fans that I ignore here in real life. My point is: I don't come to a Michigan forum to read about what Ohio people think.

So, they get blocked and I don't see what they say. The end.

Comment

• I have had a beer with talent and his family. Good guy, great family.

But he's a lawyer for God sake. He's going to defend his position as hard as he can no matter how assinine it sounds.

For him, it's like defending a murder charge. Doesn't matter that he knows his client is f'ing guilty as sin, he's gonna defend him to his last breath. One reason I could NEVER be a lawyer.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• pitts.. this certainly is a Michigan board and my thoughts/opinions really don't matter on this subject. I know that.. Just trying to say the internet creates unique dynamics.

just glad I haven't been banned yet.. lol
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      pitts.. this certainly is a Michigan board and my thoughts/opinions really don't matter on this subject. I know that.. Just trying to say the internet creates unique dynamics.

just glad I haven't been banned yet.. lol
                      I completely agree. To me, it's akin to a Palestinian walking into Jerusalem and getting in the faces of a bunch of Israelis. No one there wants to hear about their ideas or propaganda.

Nebraska fans don't bother me, but they also aren't Michigan's biggest and most hated rival.

Comment

• I'm for deleting it.

Comment

• Delete it.

Serves no useful purpose except to give me a platform for making talent, one of the kings of Internet argument, look like a a rank amateur.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Keep it. One of my favorite threads. In addition to reading the delusions of enablers, the fairly regular additions of stink coming from HillbillyLand are quite satisfactory.

Comment

• Keep it so that Buchanan and I can continue to educate OSU fans on the concept of Institutional Control and remind them that their program was run by a corrupt, lying, dirty cheater who corruptively, lyingly, and dirtily cheated for a decade and, as a result, OSU hasn't had a legitimate victory over Michigan since at least 2001.

Comment

• I have pretty much ignored that thread for a long time now. Do what you will with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X